Author Topic: Michael's rested, healthy, and finally back to work recording his charity single  (Read 387 times)

Sikotic™

i have little faith michael could make a come-back bigger than mariah carey... mj looks like a freak, he is way past his prime... hate to say it, but damn its true. mc eiht has a better chance of coming back than mj...

Muthafuckin Vanilla Ice got a better chance of making a comeback with his fucked up fade and parachute pants than MC Eiht.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RECOGNIZE187

that one from court ...he had a plaster on his nose by the way...
how he looks now? u could see 100 of pictures every day a few months ago...
bitches from all over the world are traveling everywhere he goes,just to see him for 10 seconds...waiting outside the hotels...
for some of u he is a freak,for others he is the most sexy man in the world!!!
some of u are readin too much tabloids,...and no matter how he looks, you just automaticly say :HE IS A FREAK!!!+ don't forget coz of vitiligo he has no pigmentation...he only had a few surgerys...!!!!

i'm a guy,...and i can say he looks cool...and he is 47!!
this are a few days old

Sikotic™

You look at some of the pictures taken by people, and he doesn't look bad. Of course if you look in the tabloids or at his mugshot, he's gonna look horrible, everyone with a mugshot looks bad.

To be honest, he hasn't done anymore cosmetically as most celebs in Hollywood have. The thing that makes his transformation so dramatic is the fact that his skin changed. If he was the same color, it wouldn't be as big of a deal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RECOGNIZE187

You look at some of the pictures taken by people, and he doesn't look bad. Of course if you look in the tabloids or at his mugshot, he's gonna look horrible, everyone with a mugshot looks bad.

To be honest, he hasn't done anymore cosmetically as most celebs in Hollywood have. The thing that makes his transformation so dramatic is the fact that his skin changed. If he was the same color, it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

real talk...i mean... how we all look strange sometimes on some pics taken by phone or some camera...when u don't even know that somebody is takin picture of you!...people always want MJ to be perfect...coz he is MJ...and tabloids always publish the most strange photo they can find...
all of u never saw MJ live...

and also when they say about his hair,he is like a women...so when Snoop Dogg has a hair like this i guess it's ok? but when MJ does he is a women?...if he would be black it would look better!

MJ haterz are really funny...and they will be the first ones who will download his new music...and they are the first ones who watch the TV and read all the tabloids!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 02:47:53 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Trauma-san

There's been two great tragedies in my opinion cast upon popstars in the 20th century, one, everybody thinking Elvis was racist and told someone "only thing a black man can do is shine my shoes".  Elvis was clearly not racist, and it's bullshit that they'd tarnish his name with something like that.

Two, people saying that Michael Jackson is obsessed with his looks and is addicted to plastic surgery or whatever.  That's so much bullshit, it's not even funny.  The people obsessed with his looks are the people who act like they aren't fans.  In reality, they hate that he's changed from what they loved as a kid, and so it manifests itself by them picking at him all the time.  Here's a guy who was one of the most successful black men in the world, and considered one of the most physically beautiful people ALIVE.  Women creamed when he walked in a room from the time he was 16 up.  EVERYGIRL I KNOW had a crush on Michael Jackson when she was a kid.  ALL OF THEM.  I even know 14 and 15 year old girls who had a crush on him in the early 90's when they were little girls.

Anyways, how would you feel if you catch a fucking disease that turns you from the world's most famous black man, into a white man overnight?  How would you feel if the disease started making your hair fall out in patches, or your lips turned white?  How would you feel if you fell on stage and broke your nose?  I don't blame him for having it redone, although they obviously took it too far.  The guy is a black man, who's lost his black skin, and is trying to look as much like a normal white guy as possible.  Imagine his black features with a white man's skin. 

All this shit about him having his nose done over and over again is pure fantasy perpetuated by fucking blind people.  Look @ the picture I posted above, then look at the ones below, you're telling me he's had ANYTHING done since then?  He looks exactly the same, just older and fatter!  He's 47, everybody's face changes when they get older, I even saw him mention that, exasperated, in an interview a couple years ago.  They asked him about getting cheek implants, and his jaw restructured, he looked amazed that people would believe that shit and said "No, I just.. my face, I'm just older" and was touching his jaw. 

I honestly think he doesn't even give a shit what he looks like... if he did, wouldn't he be having more plastic surgery done?  You think doctors can't fix your nose if you don't like the way it looks?  I think he doesn't care how it looks!  The fans are the only ones who give a shit.

I read a story from a fan who visited him 2 years ago in a hotel room.  He saw her with a sign, and told his security she could come up.  She said when he opened the door, he didn't have any makeup on, and had black and white splotches all over his face, didn't try to hide it or anything, talked to her for a few minutes, then she left.  He's just an eccentric millionaire who's lived his entire life out of the public, but in the public's eye. 

Do you folks honestly not know anybody with Vitiligo?  They're everywhere! I went to the movies friday night, and the girl who got my popcorn was black, with white/pink splotches all over her face, her hands were completely white, and her lips were entirely white.  I see people suffering from that all the time... I can't believe people are so insensitive to his condition whenever in my mind it would be heartbreaking to go from a black man all the women want to a guy that looks like a friek. 

If the guy gets on stage with a good song and does his thing, he'll be HUGE, people cannot resist this guy. 

RECOGNIZE187

it's sad that people only talk about his looks! ...every topic...someone has  to say: oh,,,he is this ,that...freak bla bla...shit is boring...! he looks the same ...only older....
and still...leave him tha fuck alone...
after all good he has done with giving money and helping everybody, after all the good music he has done,and all he did for black people...i mean...without him MTV wouldn't play black music...GIVE HIM MORE RESPECT!!!!!!!

go to
http://www.mjdavid007.com/videos.html and download the Ed sullivan full show -jackson 5 performance!! and just look at lil Mike...it will bring back the memories...some of u forgot that its MICHAEL JACKSON you are talkin about!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 03:12:40 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Trauma-san

Yeah, but I think sometimes Michael forgets that too.  If he could ever recapture that magic and energy he had in the Jackson 5, man that would be somethin'.  I was thinking of that the other day, they were playing "ABC" and it got to the part where Michael goes "Get up girl!!! I Think I love ya!! Nah, Sit Down Girl... Show me what you can Do!"  That shit is SO FUCKING COOL, and he was that cool when he was what 11 or 12? 

He oughta just come back with an attitude like he owns shit, like on that song.  He's fuckin' twice as talented as R. Kelly and R. Kelly runs shit whenever he releases something new.  He ought to fire everybody that's in charge of his image and his management, and get some new hotshot young people around him that know how to make things exciting again. 

One thing I'm wonderin' about though... he appeared in 2001 with N*Sync on MTV and did some live shows in New York... he's pushin 50 now, how much longer do we expect him to be able to dance?  All that jumping and running and spinning and popping and shit on stage ain't gonna go on forever.  I think his next album will see the focus shift from his performance more to his vocals (which is fine, he's got one of the best r&b voices in music). 

RECOGNIZE187

i think he can still dance...just like james brown,sammy davis jr ,fred asteir were all dancing the best when they were 60 and 70 years old!
i mean he will not spin like crazy like he did, but he still got it! but i think if he will ever tour again,this is gonna be his last tour!

Don Seer

he can still move for sure.. but i doubt he can keep with the pace like when he was younger.. remember he's nearly 50 years old now.. and he's got back problems

look at his hands in the second picture.. dont they look old and bloated? think he could be on steroids to bring his weight and strength up

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I heard Michael started working on his album right after the whole lawsuit thing was over and I also heard that noone else than Teddy Riley is producing the majority of the album.
Damn, I was hoping that he'd start working with Timbo, Neptunes, or R-Kelly.  In my opinion, one or all of the aforementioned could bring his music to where it needs to be in this day and age.  Also a good costume designer wouldn't hurt either.

Trauma-san

Dude was lookin SHARP in London last night.

That's his little girl with him, they toured madame Tussaud's

RECOGNIZE187

damn if i had enough money i would go to London...i really wanna see him again!!
it's cool to see tha fans are still crazy about him like they were back in the day! his fan base is really big and strong!

check this pic

« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 09:40:03 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

1950's rock 'n' roll legend Little Richard has told his hometown media that he is part of the all-star group that will feature on Michael Jackson's charity single helping aid Hurricane victims.

He told the Macon Telegraph that he was recently in the Bahamas recording with Stevie Wonder and Patti LaBelle for the charity single From The Bottom Of My Heart.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's been two great tragedies in my opinion cast upon popstars in the 20th century, one, everybody thinking Elvis was racist and told someone "only thing a black man can do is shine my shoes".  Elvis was clearly not racist, and it's bullshit that they'd tarnish his name with something like that.

Two, people saying that Michael Jackson is obsessed with his looks and is addicted to plastic surgery or whatever.  That's so much bullshit, it's not even funny.  The people obsessed with his looks are the people who act like they aren't fans.  In reality, they hate that he's changed from what they loved as a kid, and so it manifests itself by them picking at him all the time.  Here's a guy who was one of the most successful black men in the world, and considered one of the most physically beautiful people ALIVE.  Women creamed when he walked in a room from the time he was 16 up.  EVERYGIRL I KNOW had a crush on Michael Jackson when she was a kid.  ALL OF THEM.  I even know 14 and 15 year old girls who had a crush on him in the early 90's when they were little girls.

Anyways, how would you feel if you catch a fucking disease that turns you from the world's most famous black man, into a white man overnight?  How would you feel if the disease started making your hair fall out in patches, or your lips turned white?  How would you feel if you fell on stage and broke your nose?  I don't blame him for having it redone, although they obviously took it too far.  The guy is a black man, who's lost his black skin, and is trying to look as much like a normal white guy as possible.  Imagine his black features with a white man's skin. 

All this shit about him having his nose done over and over again is pure fantasy perpetuated by fucking blind people.  Look @ the picture I posted above, then look at the ones below, you're telling me he's had ANYTHING done since then?  He looks exactly the same, just older and fatter!  He's 47, everybody's face changes when they get older, I even saw him mention that, exasperated, in an interview a couple years ago.  They asked him about getting cheek implants, and his jaw restructured, he looked amazed that people would believe that shit and said "No, I just.. my face, I'm just older" and was touching his jaw. 

I honestly think he doesn't even give a shit what he looks like... if he did, wouldn't he be having more plastic surgery done?  You think doctors can't fix your nose if you don't like the way it looks?  I think he doesn't care how it looks!  The fans are the only ones who give a shit.

I read a story from a fan who visited him 2 years ago in a hotel room.  He saw her with a sign, and told his security she could come up.  She said when he opened the door, he didn't have any makeup on, and had black and white splotches all over his face, didn't try to hide it or anything, talked to her for a few minutes, then she left.  He's just an eccentric millionaire who's lived his entire life out of the public, but in the public's eye. 

Do you folks honestly not know anybody with Vitiligo?  They're everywhere! I went to the movies friday night, and the girl who got my popcorn was black, with white/pink splotches all over her face, her hands were completely white, and her lips were entirely white.  I see people suffering from that all the time... I can't believe people are so insensitive to his condition whenever in my mind it would be heartbreaking to go from a black man all the women want to a guy that looks like a friek. 

If the guy gets on stage with a good song and does his thing, he'll be HUGE, people cannot resist this guy. 

wow. get off his dick.

Trauma-san

I'll say what the fuck I want about how he looks, thank you very much.  Long, LONG ago I stopped caring about what people thought about me, it's called being secure in your sexuality.  Small children like you feel the need to constantly remind people that they're hetereosexual, and can't make any comments about men physically or their aesthetic appearance, that's probably a result of having a small penis and having some woman (maybe your mom?) laugh at it.