Author Topic: Apple's New IPods  (Read 651 times)

Paul

Re: Apple's New IPods
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 06:47:20 PM »
my ipod mini has fucked up so imma get the 30gb 1 8)

How did it fuck up?

the battery, i listen 2 maybe 15 - 20 songs and its half way down, i touch a button and it says no battery power remains and go's off
i hate the thing but love it at the same time
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 07:03:30 PM »
I want a nano.. so clean looking

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 07:35:48 PM »
the battery, i listen 2 maybe 15 - 20 songs and its half way down, i touch a button and it says no battery power remains and go's off

Then why would you get another iPod?  There are many, many other options.  They might not be as "in" or "cool" but they can be just as good if not better.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 07:37:40 PM »

Then why would you get another iPod?  There are many, many other options.  They might not be as "in" or "cool" but they can be just as good if not better.
Yeah, I hear alot of bad things when it comes to Ipods

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 07:42:31 PM »

I wanted to get a iriver h300, but they dont make them anymore i dunno y...What do you suggest is a good mp3 player?

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 08:32:38 PM »
i've had my original iPod now for going on 4 years .. never had any issues with it, battery still lasts for about 3-4 hours .. only reason im getting a new one is cause it only holds 5gb, and when using it as a portable hard disk, it's not alot of space
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 08:56:44 PM »

Yeah, I hear alot of bad things when it comes to Ipods
i think the reasoning behind all these bad things you hear is that there is soooooo many more ipods than any other player so your are bowned to hear some bad experiences here and there....know what i mean??/ the ipod is the best player on the market hands down....integration between the itunes software and ipod is amazing thats one of the main reasons right there....and the friendlyness of the GUI

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 12:17:20 AM »
i wonder wats next? maybe an ipod wit internet access?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 12:57:11 AM »
Early of next year apple is coming out with a video ipod. Right now its  just an ipod with an extra video feature.

Apparently its going to be simalir to a psp (larger portable widescreen), and its going to be specifically for videos.

I just ordered ipod online today, should arrive sometimes next week, post up my thoughts about it when ive had a chance to use it.

Paul

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 05:17:17 AM »

well for starters i hav no money, and i want to get another ipod simply cause i think the layout is better than any other mp3 or that. it is also so easy to use :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 06:36:17 AM »
Someone post pics of his new one soon, I don't trust those ad pics :)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 06:43:11 AM »
my ipod mini has fucked up so imma get the 30gb 1 8)

How did it fuck up?

happened to me aswell my battery is totally fucked. I can hardly listen to 8-10 songs before it shuts down, so I think imma get one of this

Jome

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 06:48:25 AM »
the ipod is the best player on the market hands down....integration between the itunes software and ipod is amazing thats one of the main reasons right there....and the friendlyness of the GUI

And you have tried all the other players, especially the ones that doesn't have the Apple-logo on them ?? (LOL)  :D

If you had read reviews from sites/magazines that doesn't start with "i" or "Mac", then you would have noticed that a lot of players get higher scores than iPod, usually for having better batteries, more features, and of course, even 40GB players being cheaper than the 20GB iPod, and yet having more features and better battery.
As for friendliness of GUI, I will have to say that you will have to be a complete moron not to find most mp3-players easy to use within a couple of hours use, I became comfortable with Creative's GUI faster than the iPod, I've tried both.  :)
I have to laugh at the iPod people bragging about their battery still lasts 3-7 hours, when my Creative plays at least 22 hours, and still keeps going.  8)

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 08:12:51 AM »
^ my ipod is 4.5 years old, nearly 5 .. i wouldnt mind seeing your creative use its original batteries for 5 years and still get a few hours out of it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »
the ipod is the best player on the market hands down....integration between the itunes software and ipod is amazing thats one of the main reasons right there....and the friendlyness of the GUI

And you have tried all the other players, especially the ones that doesn't have the Apple-logo on them ?? (LOL)  :D

If you had read reviews from sites/magazines that doesn't start with "i" or "Mac", then you would have noticed that a lot of players get higher scores than iPod, usually for having better batteries, more features, and of course, even 40GB players being cheaper than the 20GB iPod, and yet having more features and better battery.
As for friendliness of GUI, I will have to say that you will have to be a complete moron not to find most mp3-players easy to use within a couple of hours use, I became comfortable with Creative's GUI faster than the iPod, I've tried both.  :)
I have to laugh at the iPod people bragging about their battery still lasts 3-7 hours, when my Creative plays at least 22 hours, and still keeps going.  8)

plain and simple there is nothing as good as the itunes + ipod combo.... the itunes jukebox is awsome and syncs identicle to the ipod.... no work to be done plug in ipod walk out with your whole collection of music organized identicle to your itunes collection...as easy as it sounds i have yet to see anything like it...ive even had friends come over and we leaving to go out and shit and im like aw shit hold on let me add this new play list or this new album i just downloaded and all i do is drop my ipod on my dock and take it off and we out in under a few seconds....