Author Topic: I hit The devils double!... 666 karma AND 666 IM's  (Read 418 times)

Don Seer

Re: I hit The devils double!... 666 karma AND 666 IM's
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 10:51:05 AM »
LMAO...you don't know how a lot of people really feel, because of course everyone on this board is gunna ride your dick. You think anyone wants to oppose you and face a DREADFUL 3-day ban?

shut the fuck up.. the only person that got that ban was YOU.

and it wasnt't for "opposing" it was for being a cretin who thinks he's always right AND that its funny to for over two years now repeat the same THREE jokes aimed at three specific people which under the rules is called "stalking behaviour".. you have repeated episodes of sexually stalking the follow 3 forum members.

1) mauzip is gay
2) bez is a pedo
3) sgv is fat and fucked pink (who u also used to follow around and call fat)

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 10:55:37 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 10:58:01 AM »
LMAO...you don't know how a lot of people really feel, because of course everyone on this board is gunna ride your dick. You think anyone wants to oppose you and face a DREADFUL 3-day ban?

and it wasnt't for "opposing" it was for being a vile cretin who thinks he's always righr AND that its funny to FOR OVER TWO YEARS REPEAT THREE JOKES

1) mauzip is gay
2) bez is a pedo
3) sgv is fat and fucked pink

Unfortunately, you haven't noticed that these last 3 jokes are a JOINT EFFORT from roughly 95% of the board. Seer, it's hard to like uptight people. :-X

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 10:59:40 AM »
back at 666  8)

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 11:03:18 AM »

and it wasnt't for "opposing" it was for being a vile cretin who thinks he's always righr AND that its funny to FOR OVER TWO YEARS REPEAT THREE JOKES

1) mauzip is gay
2) bez is a pedo

Unfortunately, you haven't noticed that these last 3 jokes are a JOINT EFFORT from roughly 95% of the board. Seer, it's hard to like uptight people. :-X

lol.. the main reason these jokes 'everyone' (which means you and jamal) are still around is because of you.. you are the catalyst, therefore you are the source of the problem.

i'm sick of people looking at g-spot and asking me 2 things.

1) why do you let that NIK kid talk to you like he does.
and
2) why is he always calling people gay? g-spot looks like a homo zone.

you're a raging homo or homophobe.. the sooner you realise how much of a raging queen you look chasing people around calling them homo.. not just once.. but consistently for YEARS the sooner you'll realise how much of a problem you've got

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2005, 11:18:05 AM »

1) mauzip is gay
2) bez is a pedo

lol.. the main reason these jokes 'everyone' (which means you and jamal) are still around is because of you.. you are the catalyst, therefore you are the source of the problem.

i'm sick of people looking at g-spot and asking me 2 things.

1) why do you let that NIK kid talk to you like he does.
and
2) why is he always calling people gay? g-spot looks like a homo zone.

you're a raging homo or homophobe.. the sooner you realise how much of a raging queen you look chasing people around calling them homo.. not just once.. but consistently for YEARS the sooner you'll realise how much of a problem you've got

LMAO...The funny thing is, you're the first one to ever comment on this. Why do you get unusually mad when I diss fags, are you sure you're not hiding something?

1.I don't have any sort of beef with Bez and I can't even remember the last time I said anything about pedophiles.
2.Mauzip has BEEEEEEN known as the gayness of WCC, that has nothing to do with me.
3.SGV is a dickhead. I remember how mad you got when Nima hired him for DubCNN without telling you. You were telling me yourself how much of a dickhead he was back then...

You let me talk to you? No. You don't LET me do anything. I have freedom of speech, just like anyone else on this board. Just because you run this place doesn't mean people can't disagree with you. Every point I've ever made against you has been valid...

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2005, 11:22:53 AM »
You let me talk to you? No. You don't LET me do anything. I have freedom of speech, just like anyone else on this board. Just because you run this place doesn't mean people can't disagree with you. Every point I've ever made against you has been valid...

= mr always right :D  ...yeah right.. i cant be bothered to waste my time on you. you're nothing. regardless of what you may think you hold no weight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2005, 01:17:55 PM »

= mr always right :D  ...yeah right.. i cant be bothered to waste my time on you. you're nothing. regardless of what you may think you hold no weight.

And you somehow feeling bigger than me doesn't imply that underneath it all you are actually the egotistical one?  Who the fuck are you to judge who holds weight? Are you God?...Come on now.

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2005, 01:26:20 PM »

And you somehow feeling bigger than me doesn't imply that underneath it all you are actually the egotistical one?  Who the fuck are you to judge who holds weight? Are you God?...Come on now.

lol.. you were the one who claimed "i made this place" remember? when in fact like i said, you're nothing. you're less than nothing because your word is actually taken in a negative fashion rather than a positive.

i never put myself over anyone in normal discussion in the main section. i don't have that ego other people seem to have.. i'm just another fan "dude".. its people like you _trying_ to rebel that i'm forced me into _not_ acting like 'just another dude'..

if i don't stop replying you'll never shut up because you ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS have to have the last word.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2005, 01:27:54 PM »

lol.. you were the one who claimed "i made this place" remember? when in fact like i said, you're nothing. you're less than nothing because your word is actually taken in a negative fashion rather than a positive.

if i don't stop replying you'll never shut up because you ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS have to have the last word.

I never claimed I made this place. I claimed I put in some work, and I did, but you made this place, and that's exactly why you're on such a blind ego-trip. I don't always have to be right, I just wont shut up to senseless remarks being thrown at me. Like your boy SGV doesn't fill up pages tryna get the last word? Come on now, use common sense and see why I'm not the enemy here...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2005, 01:45:52 PM »

I never claimed I made this place. I claimed I put in some work, and I did, but you made this place, and that's exactly why you're on such a blind ego-trip. I don't always have to be right, I just wont shut up to senseless remarks being thrown at me. Like your boy SGV doesn't fill up pages tryna get the last word? Come on now, use common sense and see why I'm not the enemy here...PeACe

am the almighty forum legend. Where do you think WCC would be without the almighty mighty one? Come on, you should think about the moves you make... 8)

I'm part of what built this board, son, so you better shut yo ass up... ;)

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2005, 01:48:55 PM »
First quote was obviously saracastic...And with the second quote you're proving my point, because I was part of what helped this board establish, whether you like it or not.

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »
First quote was obviously saracastic...And with the second quote you're proving my point, because I was part of what helped this board establish, whether you like it or not.

in part.. but on the other hand it shows how in both of those posts you put yourself _above_ other people on this forum, whereas I strive _not_ to... in the past I nearly went for the idea of making myself a non-admin and making myself another admin account to use just to perform duties.. but things move so fast now its not practical anymore.

like for example, the forum is in lock down mode right now.. but no one but rud and myself see all that..

as for the past... i don't dwell on it.. yes decisions, especially about mod's could have gone a whole different route.. all that stuff we had about people "deleting" posts n stuff.. the finger was pointed, and i didn't have the tools this forum now gives to show me what/who did things.. only circumstancial evidence.. now i have 100% proof of every moderation action that happens AND all posts deleted are put in a "recycle bin". i'm fully able to see and vet every action that takes place. this for example is why Mr TT is no longer a mod.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2005, 02:14:24 PM »

in part.. but on the other hand it shows how in both of those posts you put yourself _above_ other people on this forum, whereas I strive _not_ to... in the past I nearly went for the idea of making myself a non-admin and making myself another admin account to use just to perform duties.. but things move so fast now its not practical anymore.

like for example, the forum is in lock down mode right now.. but no one but rud and myself see all that..

as for the past... i don't dwell on it.. yes decisions, especially about mod's could have gone a whole different route.. all that stuff we had about people "deleting" posts n stuff.. the finger was pointed, and i didn't have the tools this forum now gives to show me what/who did things.. only circumstancial evidence.. now i have 100% proof of every moderation action that happens AND all posts deleted are put in a "recycle bin". i'm fully able to see and vet every action that takes place. this for example is why Mr TT is no longer a mod.

I'm not putting myself above anyone, it just seems that way to you because you're too busy tryna put me under people that as soon as I attempt to defend my self I'm automatically viewed as egotistical...Like I said, don't get shit twisted man, I ain't the enemy here...

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2005, 02:20:08 PM »
where's osama then?

DAYUM

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2005, 08:07:45 PM »

lol@ NIK makeing gspot look like a homozone

i think you and mauzip has that covered, overseer