Author Topic: Should Keak da Sneak retire?  (Read 489 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Should Keak da Sneak retire?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 12:56:24 AM »
^^^^not me....i 100% disagree with u.....keak is tight...he got tight lyrics....his flow is different...he got his own style....i think he's tight...i got his "copium" and "hi-tek" and his voice never annoys me...he came correct on both of those albums....also "stackin chips"...the reason they play dude on the radio is becuz most ppl will disagree with u....he got skills....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 06:34:14 AM »
keak is bangin..hyphie hyphie

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 08:18:40 AM »
what the hell are you talking bout? he is just getting major exposure with super hyphy, he is a tight rapper, his voice/style is a bit unique and not that appealing but if at least he is original
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 08:20:54 AM by D1G1T4L »

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 06:14:20 PM »
Posted on: Today at 12:56:24 AMPosted by: westkoastanostra 
Insert Quote
^^^^not me....i 100% disagree with u.....keak is tight...he got tight lyrics....his flow is different...he got his own style....i think he's tight...i got his "copium" and "hi-tek" and his voice never annoys me...he came correct on both of those albums....also "stackin chips"...the reason they play dude on the 

keak is original .. diff.. not the same ol shit.. he stepped out of the box..WKNosta said it all and others this thread is dead now.. keak not all these commerical fools.. got his own style plain and simple

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 09:52:30 PM »
Keak garbage? Dont be stupid. Keak is the man. He invented the stutter step(while still stayin on beat) flow. As far as originality he is up there with E 40. He's a OG in this shit, been makin classic after classic since "Keep it on The Real" in 97. Not to mention he signed The Team who is turning out to be one of the bigger successes in the Bay and Cali in general. Plus who the fuck retires when they are on the way to having the biggest hit of their career? You must be new or somethin. the Similac Set is always sayin dumb ass shit like this.

And in case you aint seen it yet, here is the brand new SuperHyphy video:

http://www.half-white.com/videos.html

you need the newest version of quicktime to view this, you can download it there.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:21 PM »
so does keak have what it takes to blow up big?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 11:02:35 PM »
dude is garbage. super hyphy was the only good song hes ever made.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 11:11:41 PM »
dude is garbage. super hyphy was the only good song hes ever made.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 12:06:14 AM »
I don't really like Keak. The shit he does with 3X Krazy is okay and I've heard a couple features that were good but I've heard his latest couple of mixtapes and they were terrible.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 07:12:52 AM »
blop, blop, BLOP-BLOP-BLOP-BLOP-BLOP SHIIT !

Keak can be scarily dope, got nuthin but love for dude, even though he has alot more potential than the majority of his songs show.

it's great somebody with such an original hardcore style is gettin exposure now

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 12:11:12 PM »
people who way super hyphy is the only good thing he has done, there are much better songs than super hyphy that he has done, that one just got major exposure

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
people who way super hyphy is the only good thing he has done, there are much better songs than super hyphy that he has done, that one just got major exposure

major? u mean local. outside of kmel and 94.9 nobody knows who he is. i like super hyphy but other than that, the guy is trash.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 03:37:24 PM »
Keak who?
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 03:45:27 PM »

major? u mean local. outside of kmel and 94.9 nobody knows who he is. i like super hyphy but other than that, the guy is trash.

well rtistic tells me they play his shit in la, clubs etc, so its not just 94.9 and kmel

yea u just like super hyphy and like i said u prolly didnt hear any of his other shit, he has better songs than that

and to u he is trash, to others he is a great rapper, everyone has a different opinion

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 04:33:32 PM »

thats why they are playing it all over sacramento, portland, seattle, vancouver, and its even gettin played in the east coast. sorry dude