Author Topic: ok so i'm thinking of buying a couple of new weapons.  (Read 537 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: ok so i'm thinking of buying a couple of new weapons.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 05:23:18 AM »
"still love it 4 wot it is"

bingo!!!it's the weirdest shit

"or sum other crazy use of alliteration n ur gimmick cood hav been u wer fightin 2 save ur family from a war torn country so u pulled out all the stops"

actually i was thinking that my main nemesis could be like a Druze or a muslim who participated in the massacre of my town (Chekka , Damour whatever) seriously , i thought it could work lol

and unfortunately for Lebanon we have no desert which means we have no oil , and ironically Lebanon is rich in water , which is something we have yet to take advantage of

got MSN? 

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
yeah man....Fergieboy_fae_the_ytd@hotmail.com! but coz am in new zealand a dont kow what the time diffrence will b 2 ware u stay....

The Maestro

Throwback

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2005, 08:21:53 PM »
^i thought you were scotish

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2005, 11:01:12 PM »
^^if u read the thread u'll notice he said that he's from Scotland but lives in New Zealand.

As for the time , difference I rarely use MSN to chat cause my PC at home doesn't have the new version installed and i'm too lazy to install it.

I just use it to send e-mails and such

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 08:11:29 AM »
Somebody said to get a Dragunov - Don't. It's very lightweight, so it's easy to carry around, but that's pretty much it's only plus. It's inaccurate as hell. (We were taught to use sniper rifles in the army.)

But if you really want one, get the AK. The Finnish army's assault rifle is pretty much exactly the same thing, and I can tell you it really is a good weapon.

My personal opinion - don't you have enough guns already? Shit, I don't have one gun and I ain't planning on getting one neither. But then again, we ain't exaclty in the same situation or neighborhood...

DaMn0

• Lil Geezy
  • Unbeatable Team
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 10:03:31 AM »
what about a FN249 PARA dog??
thats a big one  8)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2005, 05:41:23 AM »
i'm not really into the really heavy guns , cause most the fighting that could happen in Lebanon (God forbid) is close quarters , street battles or mountainous areas so you need ur mobility and i'm not exactly superman