Author Topic: Chargers KILL New England  (Read 364 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Chargers KILL New England
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 12:43:37 AM »
HEy a aint really keep up on NFL no more so can sum 1 please tell me..WHERE THE FUCK R THE RAIDERS!!?? NO1 talks bout the raiders no more...n wen a liked 2 watch a bit ov NFL a always lookd 4 the raiders since cube sed "With my raiders jacket and my jheri curl" soon as i herd that i went out n got a raiders jacket n a always go them in madden but its like they dissapeared..i dont heer no1 tlkn bout them no more.... :-[

The Maestro

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 11:22:12 AM »
Defintely not surprising. The injuries have finally caught up to the Pats & now they're still in the middle of a pretty tough set of games with Atlanta, Denver, & Indy on the horizon. Anyone notice that when the Patroits lose, they get destoryed the game aren't even close? Also people are always asking can Bill Parcells win without Bill Belichick, but I think the bigger question is can Bill Belichick win without Bill Parcells' coaches? So far Bill Belichick hasn't had a successful season without Parcells' coaches. Bill Belichick's first year with New England without Romeo Crennel the Pats finished 5-11. The year after the Super Bowl win without Charlie Weis (he was too sick that year to be the offensive coordinator) the Pats missed the playoffs. So to me Bill Belichick has to prove that he can win without Bill Parcells' coaches.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 09:26:49 PM »
Everybody in San Diego is talkin' about it.

cept for the Raider fans that make up about 70% of the football fans in SD lol.

Chargers did play good, ill admit...who woulda thought? We'll see what they got this week goin up against the Steelers...

lol nah ^ Charger fans are just afraid to attend Raider/Charger games  ;D they don't want to get stabbed by all the people from LA.

Didn't the Chargers sweep the Raiders last year  ;D

Won 42-14 in San Diego
Won 23-17 in Oakland

The Chargers secondary are not rookies anymore, they get better each year...they contained Brady and Eli Manning.

naw, it aint the people from LA. You gotta remember, half of those raider fans at the game are from SD. I actually saw some black dood (charger fan) check these three bitchass ese's (raider fans) in front of a crowd outside the stadium. Pretty funny shit lol. Charger fans are mostly middle aged white guys from El Cajon or some shit tho lol

noyorole57

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 02:19:12 PM »
RAIDERS SUCK AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK!!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005, 12:48:52 AM »
RAIDERS SUCK AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK!!!!

Raiders=3 Superbowl Wins....5 Total Superbowl Appearances...one of the highest win percentages in all of Sports.
Chargers=1 Superbowl Appearance...uhh..thats about it...

you do the math homie...

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 05:16:21 AM »
so pissed the skins aren't undefeated anymore, i thought we could have pulled out a W, just watched the highlights at redskins.com and all i can say is tatum bell is nasty

nice win by the steelers by the way, shame big ben is out now

UAK

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »
blah...dont really like the Pats....but, fuck tha Chargers  >:( We get em in two weeks....we havent hit our stride yet, but i cant wait to watch Jammer cover Moss lol

Drayton Florence and Terrence Kiel own Moss you should know this already.

Who was right?

lol he suffered a concussion vs. the Chargers, the last they met when he was with the Vikings...guess he had flashbacks.

Moss' actions after his injury don't bode well for his return anytime soon. He lay in a fetal position on the field after the injury as trainers and medical personnel tended to him. Moss was hurt when Chargers cornerback Sammy Davis and safety Terrence Kiel landed on him after attempting to break up a long pass.

Moss walked off the field, then dropped to one knee on the sideline. Soon thereafter, he lay on his back while trainers stretched his legs. Treatments didn't alleviate the problem.

OWNED  ;D Yeah Sammy Davis definitely made it on ESPN Sportscenter.

Welcome to the AFC West, Randy Moss.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 03:21:14 PM by IM KAIN »