Author Topic: It's All Trill Game With Warrior & Bun B (Mixtape Snippets To EVERY SONG!!)  (Read 100 times)

SGV

I told you about one, now it's time for another one!!! 6 Mixtapes in 2 months and Warrior has no plans of stopping!

After getting the whole damn West on one Mixtape Warrior hopped on the 10 East and headed for Port Arthur, Texas. He was able to link up with the South's hottest emcee right now, Bun B of the legendary duo U.G.K.. Together they created Cali Untouchable Radio Pt. 7: SouthWest Trill Edition.

With production from DJ Warrior's producer J Classic/Tha warriorz Bun Beeta laced up 3 Exclusive (and CRAZY) joints. And since DubCNN is the only real force on the West Coast, we were in the House when Bun was recording and brought back a couple of photos. DJ Warrior teams the Long Beach fire spitter Sinful, who laid a crazy verse in Spanish, and L.A.'s own Chace Infinite on the hook and a verse. There's a rumor that the "Southwest Trill" track on this mixtape/cd might be a joint off of Warrior's upcoming debut album on Angeles/Fontana/Univerlsal, which might dropped sometime in 2006 or early 2007.

Here's a couple pictures from the Studio set at DJ Khalil's studio in L.A.:

Sinful & DJ Warrior @ www.dubcnn.com
Bun B & DJ Warrior

You won't these flicks anywhere else! The Paparazzi websites will be mad, but fuck it! They're always mad! DubCNN Exclusive!!

This is a South West Connect thing, and as Warrior puts it, "I never wanted to be local, I get my name out at as many places I can. Life is too short to me to be local. I don't make music or make mixtapes just for one city, I have a fan base everywhere. At the end of the it's all about the music, I don't care where you're from, can't stay in the box, that's for ignorant folks. Anyway enjoy the mixtape and get the Bun B's new album, Trill."

Wide words from Warrior. Speaking the real! The haters need to realize it's bigger than just Cali, there's fans of Hip Hop everywhere. To shut them out, is shutting yourself out, and that's just dumb business!!!

DJ Warrior and Bun B teamed up for this mixtape which turned out to be a classic Cali Untouchable Radio mix featuring new music exlusively found on this cd and no where else from Bun B. As well as all the classic hot cuts from today and back in the day, from Bun B and U.G.K. Officially stamped and hosted by Bun B of UGK/Rap-a-lot.

And, do not forget: Free Pimp C!!!!!!

Here's the tracklisting with a bunch of Snippets courtesy of RapTalk.net and Cali Untouchable's. Also he's a larger version of the Cover @ www.dubcnn.com

01. Bun B & DJ Warrior - HipHopWest.com Trill Intro
02. Dj Warrior feat. Bun B, Chace Infinite, Sinful - Southwest Trill *Exclusive *Prod. by J Classic/Tha Warriorz
04. Bun B - Interlude pt. 1
05. Bun B - Interlude pt. 2
07. Bun B - Drapped Up
08. Mike Jones, Paul Wall & Bun B - U Know I'm Sayin
09. T.I. & Bun B - Bezzle
10. Ludacris & UGK - Stick 'Em Up
11. Bun B - Interlude pt. 3
12. Young Jeezy & Bun B - Trap or Die (Warrior mix)
13. E-40, Petey Pablo, EightBall, Bun B, Lil Jon - Rep Yo City
14. Lil' Boosie , Lil' Webbie & Bun B - Hold Up
15. Bun B - Interlude pt. 4
16. Ying Yang Twinz & Bun B - 23'R Locked Down
17. Paul Wall, BG, Bun B - Trill
18. Bun B & Pastor Troy - Kodak Moment *Rmx*
19. Bun B - Interlude pt. 5
20. Jim Jones, T.I., Bun B - End Of The Road
21. Magic, Bun B, Mike Jones - 24's
22. Bun B - Speaks on Cali Untouchable Radio
23. Ray Cash, T.I. & Bun B - P.A.N.
24. Beanie Sigel & Bun B - Purple Rain
25. Bun B - In My Cadillac
26. Bun B - Interlude pt. 6
Classic UGK Quick Mix (Warrior Style)
27. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Murder
28. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Like a Pimp
29. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Pop The Trunk
30. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Pocket Full Of Stone (OG Mix)
31. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Pocket Full Of Stone (RMX)
32. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Front Back Side To Side
33. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Look At Me
34. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - The Corruptors Execution
35. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Let Me See
36. UGK (Bun B & Pimp C) - Underground
37. Bun B, DJ Warrior & HipHopWest.com - Outro

Get your copy now at HipHopWest.com

Free Pimp C!!!!!!

www.dubcnn.com