Author Topic: PINOKIT AND FLAWLESS **FLASH BACK INTERVIEW**  (Read 404 times)

Nino_Brown

Re: PINOKIT AND FLAWLESS **FLASH BACK INTERVIEW**
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2002, 03:56:59 PM »
ONLY AN INTERNET MC IS GONNA MAKE A RAP SONG FOR A CJB.NET SITE, IM SORRY BUT DUDE ONLY JUST MADE A BREAK WITH FLAWLESS HIS MP3.COM SITE WASNT ANYTHING BETTER THAN THE NARRATOR EVER DID

OR EVEN JAYMASTAJAYS THA SHIZNIT THUG POUND MUTHAFUCCIN GERMIN SHIZNIT DPG GANG LOL

IF QUIK STARTED TODAY & TRIED TO SELL HIMSELF ONLINE, USING HIS PC MIC = AN INTERNET MC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2002, 04:15:20 PM »
Whatever man, this is boring. I've never had no problem with you in the past, in fact I've even talked good about you when people have talked shit. So please don't talk bad on FME, nobody on this label deserves that bullshit.

I'm guessing you're just trying to get me heated like you do everyone else, but you know I'm above that.  8)

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2002, 04:24:34 PM »
Yeah Pinokit is off the hook he tite..FME are all tite..they dont deserve bullshit..there cool..

Pinokit_FME

• Lil Geezy
  • Pinokit - "The Omen"
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2002, 10:04:18 PM »
Wow, a 17 post topic about lil ol me? hehe.  Anyway....... first...

Thanks to everyone for showin me and FME Entertainment love.  

Second.....

To Shakira, Everyone has their own opinion and I respect that.  But I have to clarify some things first.  My mp3.com site has NOT been up for years.  It's been up for months.  Internet MC, Netcee, Studio MC, Rapper, etc.  You can call me whatever the fuck you wanna call me, I really do not give a fuck.  I KNOW what I am.  Everyones gotta start somewhere homie.  Linkin Park had their mp3.com site before they blew up.  They used the internet to help them get where they are now.  Are they an Internet Band?  Another thing, you say, " making these 2pac tribute songs".  I only made one Pac tribute song.  And even If I made like 20 of em.  What does that have to do with anything?  When I FIRST started doing this rap thing, Pete 2G was like " ay dog, will ya do a lil intro for my webpage?"  So I did it.  It's all good.  If im not busy with other shit, ill do something like that for anyone.  You give me love, ill give it right back.  That's all.

Nino_Brown

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2002, 12:59:48 AM »
I HAVE NEVER SAID FUCK ALL ABOUT FME, BUT FACT IS IM FUCKING SICK OF SEEING "PEEP THE FME SITE" ON EVERY FUCKING FORUM, IF YOU CANT SELL WITHOUT THE NET YOUR A SORRY CREW

HOW MANY POSTS / ADVERTS ON WEBSITES DO YOU NEED CAUSE ITS FUCKING ANNOYYING

G LOC U NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME IN THE 'PAST'? YOU HAVE NOW? REMEMBER YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN AN ESSEX BOY FROM THE UK, DONT FORGET WHERE YOU COME FROM 'DOG'

FME
FME
FME
FME
FME

DID I MENTION FLAWLESSMUSIC.COM?

AND PINOKIO I CANT JUDGE YOUR MUSIC BECAUSE IVE ONLY HEARD THE SONG U DID FOR THAT INDOSMOKE SITE OVER A SNOOP DOGG BEAT & A FEW SONGS AGES AGO ON YOUR MP3.COM SITE, SO WHTHER YOUVE GROWN OR NOT, GOOD LUCK

Pinokit_FME

• Lil Geezy
  • Pinokit - "The Omen"
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2002, 08:16:18 AM »
I HAVE NEVER SAID FUCK ALL ABOUT FME, BUT FACT IS IM FUCKING SICK OF SEEING "PEEP THE FME SITE" ON EVERY FUCKING FORUM, IF YOU CANT SELL WITHOUT THE NET YOUR A SORRY CREW

I got a solution for you.....DON'T CLICK ON IT THEN.  FME is tryin to get some more exposure and fans.  Ay, Loc, Nappy, let's stop posting about FME on the boards just because it bug's Shakira, aight :D?  Stop all promotions and everything. hahaha.  We can't sell without the net?  Dog, (or chick, i dont know, ya name is  ???Shakira ???)   The Contraversy album alone has sold more than 5,000 copies on the net alone.  Aight? Aight!  Buh-Bye

PINOKIT

Nino_Brown

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2002, 08:45:01 AM »
I think flawless is dope

Carry on posting on every forum about your fucking website, I dont give a shit.

You have nothing to prove to me kid.

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2002, 12:20:18 PM »
shakira, isnt that a girl singer? oh uk bootlegger i wish you were here in southr cali cause i would drive to where you were at and kick the shit out of you. i dont net bang i dont sit here all day and tlk shit but you, man you cant get over yourself you aint shit your website aint shit. or are you just hatin cause flawless actually makes his own music with the right to sell it??? you fuckin bootlegger

Nino_Brown

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2002, 01:21:18 PM »
ok danny boy, ill enjoy getting my cock sucked tommorow, you enjoy sitting on here dissing me

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2002, 01:33:37 PM »
getting your cock sucked???? please you jerk off to your mp3z bitch. but im not gona keep on with this shit anymore as my homie mr loc said, im better than this so a big fuck you to niho and big ups to the homiez that are down.

if you want to get at me get at at me, ya know where im at

Nino_Brown

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2002, 02:33:50 PM »
I dont wanna get at you wanker, never have never will, who are you anyway? some cunt that dissed me on a forum read by 80 peaple max, big deal, this internet shit really is all you & your 'homies' lives aint it

as your homie mr loc said ur better than what????? sat at your PC dissing me??? so why do it?? how are you better than me???? show me your photo, ever seem a girl before? ever seen the outdoors????

fuck off