Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 241 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Just curious
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »
What happened between Daz and Dre?And when did it happen?Do they even talk to each other? ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

KURUPTION-81

Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 12:16:03 PM »
I think Dre got mad when Daz started claiming he had produced a lot of the chronic/doggystyle and not Dre.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 12:21:47 PM »
Do they even talk to each other? ???

daz and dr dre still talk on the phone every now & then, but they aren't "best friends" anymore.  daz doesn't care because both soopafly and kurupt are "best friends" with him.  i think dr dre still misses daz a little.  he's tried being "best friends" with eminem and 50 cent, but he now realizes those guys just used him and feel like they don't need him anymore.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 12:25:33 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:58:20 AM »
Do they even talk to each other? ???

daz and dr dre still talk on the phone every now & then, but they aren't "best friends" anymore.  daz doesn't care because both soopafly and kurupt are "best friends" with him.  i think dr dre still misses daz a little.  he's tried being "best friends" with eminem and 50 cent, but he now realizes those guys just used him and feel like they don't need him anymore.
I agree about 50, but eminem??And when did Daz start claiming that he did the production?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 06:13:11 AM »
Thats old news homie....daz have said he helped pro.acouple tracks for the chronic.and about 3tracks on doggystyle(doggydogg world).
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »
Yeah when dre was giving his speech at the VIBE AWARDS, he mentioned a bunch of niggaz including Kurupt (who wasnt fuccin with DPG at the time) But Not Daz. Gotta be some reason behind this. Probably cuz Daz always runs his mouth and he probably did say that he did alot of production that he didnt get credit for on Doggystyle\Chronic.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 01:57:02 PM »
yeah daz talked a lot of shiet about dre and how he stole production credits. lately he's been damn near beggin for dre to show him some love (since the up in smoke tour actually)

where'd you hear they still talk?

i think the whole daz/eminem connection was bullshiet. no one ever mentioned that except kronik (who also made that fake "Shady Records Presents: Daz  Dillinger - The Black Phantom" cover
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:07:40 PM »
since when did eminem use dre and have left him behind.. thats total bullshit

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 09:38:21 PM »
I saw them chillin togetha in Disneyland the other day...