Author Topic: New CROOKED I...FREESTYLE PROD. DA RIFFS and OLD SONG CROOKED ft DAZ n BORRETA  (Read 244 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Heres lil sth before Vol2 hits tha streets....enjoy..of the new westcoastmixtape kings

Boretta, Daz & Crooked I – Exclusive Freestyle *World Premiere

21. Crooked I – Exclusive DJ Warrior Freestyle *World Premiere *Prod By Da Riffs*

http://rapidshare.de/files/6642856/westcoastmixtapekings.zip.html

holla

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks

Intriago33

appreciated cvrle.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

appreciated cvrle.

Np man! enjoy that! leave some feedbacc

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Listening to tha 1st freestyle with Borettz & Daz on it...song's really off tha hook...I'm about to hear tha next song next... 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Listening to tha 1st freestyle with Borettz & Daz on it...song's really off tha hook...I'm about to hear tha next song next... 8)

tho its listed as freestyle i think that cut with daz n borreta is old material from 97-99

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

tho its listed as freestyle i think that cut with daz n borreta is old material from 97-99
^Oh okay, it's still dope though...but that new Crooked freestyle is bangin', I've had it on repeat for a while now...

Intriago33

appreciated cvrle.

Np man! enjoy that! leave some feedbacc

Yeah the freestyle's tight man, but what else do you expect from Crooked? Any news on that Crooked Merchandise that was suggested?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah the freestyle is tight. this is what i love bout crooked, when he brings his lyrical heat to the mic. thats what seperates him from the average mc.