Author Topic: Crooked I Young Boss Vol2 Release Date!!!!!  (Read 489 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I Young Boss Vol2 Release Date!!!!!
« on: October 23, 2005, 11:11:33 PM »
Crooked I Young Boss Vol2 Release Date!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crooked I: Young Boss Vol. 2 has a tentative release date of November 15th 2005.

As Jay posted earlier this week, the mixtape is 100% completed, ready to go, and will be available to purchase online on Nov 15th. Were currently getting a couple of samples cleared. Advanced copies have already gone out to magazines, editors and press etc. Stay posted for the artwork and tracklisting.

This update is direct from the CEO.

Get ready for something spectacular.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Young Boss Vol2 Release Date!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 11:35:56 PM »
If it's a mixtape, why do they have to get any samples cleared? I thought that was the reason for the whole "You're buying the case and artwork, and the cd is free" type of thing that comes along with mixtapes?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 11:45:46 PM »
cant wait 4 this shit

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 11:54:30 PM »
If it's a mixtape, why do they have to get any samples cleared? I thought that was the reason for the whole "You're buying the case and artwork, and the cd is free" type of thing that comes along with mixtapes?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 02:01:37 AM »
tight

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 02:54:41 AM »

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 03:21:04 AM »
It"s an album-mixtape, that means he spits on new beats , that's why the pbs of samples

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 06:22:12 AM »
That's exactly what every other mixtape out now 'days is like and that's why they say they're not selling you the mixtape, they're selling you the artwork and case and the mixtape comes free. That way they don't get in any legal troublel. No one every goes out and gets samples cleared or whatever for a mixtape....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 06:51:26 AM »

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2005, 07:40:57 AM »
cant wait 4 this shit

Do you have a tracklist or artwork for this?

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
Can't wait to cop this... 8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2005, 09:43:16 AM »

It's not a free mixtape because its been officially pressed, and its 100% original. Which means its more like an album, instead of a regular mixtape. Real fans want their hands on a Crooked I CD and this is it! It will be onsale here via a new Dynasty store page and it will also be available elsewhere too. This is the big mixtape.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2005, 09:46:58 AM »
Can't wait to hear this...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2005, 05:09:22 PM »

It's not a free mixtape because its been officially pressed, and its 100% original. Which means its more like an album, instead of a regular mixtape. Real fans want their hands on a Crooked I CD and this is it! It will be onsale here via a new Dynasty store page and it will also be available elsewhere too. This is the big mixtape.
So maybe this is a real abum and Crooked is still fucked with his Death row situation.  This way he's calling it a "mixtape" so Death row can't get a piece of the action.  And why a "tenative" date of November 15th?  I will never trust a release date from anything Crooked I related again, much less a tenative one.