Author Topic: Judging from Snoop bootleg...  (Read 825 times)

Tito

Re: Judging from Snoop bootleg...
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2002, 08:29:48 AM »

You'z A Switch...

-Big BpG

...and you'z a bitch :-*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2002, 08:52:38 AM »
^^faggot^ :o

min0rity

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2002, 10:44:59 AM »
yo big bpg....did you say snoop sounded good LYRICALLY??? LMAO!!!!!! snoop is one of the worse lyricist ever in the rap game.....you mean his FLOW is good......

anyways, judging by this bootleg....its another last meal...which is about 4 mics so it ain't bad...the production is better than i thought, his flow is the same usual....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2002, 10:56:41 AM »
yo big bpg....did you say snoop sounded good LYRICALLY??? LMAO!!!!!! snoop is one of the worse lyricist ever in the rap game.....you mean his FLOW is good......

anyways, judging by this bootleg....its another last meal...which is about 4 mics so it ain't bad...the production is better than i thought, his flow is the same usual....

That's kind of what I was expecting.. something like the Last Meal, or the shit he's been doing on tha Wash or Bones.. I knew he wasn't gonna come with another Doggystyle... You should all know that... It's not a bad thing though.. Tha Last Meal was a good cd... I'll be happy with it if it sounds like that.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2002, 11:13:38 AM »

lol u going against everyone tought. they said that he sound good lyricaly but that the beat should have been better and u came with the total opposite
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Big BpG

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2002, 11:42:32 AM »
Seriously this is getting old, way too old, so I'm not even going to reply to any of you. Snoop's my favorite rapper... 2pac is Tom187um's and depending on the day, Myrealname likes to place other rappers on the pedestal. I'll be representing Snoop for a long time, he has some unbelievable talent. He's very creative... probably the one detail I can point out from his work. He has a unique style most rappers couldn't hold. Do I care if you disagree??? Hell NO! What I hate is when people start to analyze what I say and decide to make a stupid post about it... As long as Snoop keeps making music, I'll be satisfied because he is real consistent with what he does. When I'm 50 yrs old and have kids... I hope to share Snoop's music with them... seriously, I feel his shit that much. My dad has influenced me with Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Santana, The Doors, of course the one and only Steve Miller Band, Phill Collins, The Police... and my favorite's... The Eagles and Jimmy Buffett.... so to me, music is just a release, something some of yall take way to serious.... like Tom187um, Slickk, and Myrealname and many others I could name, but there is no need to diss each other over music... I feel stupid to even call Myrealname a switch because, I don't diss people, but I only say what I feel is true... and dogg, you are a switch... One minute this, One minute that...

I still hold my opinion... this is Snoop's best work since Doggystyle... LYRICALLY or as Minority would like to say... FLOW... I dont care, you all know what I meant...

You know what Snoop does? He heals me... when I'm down, I just close my eyes, pop in one of his cd's and I just relax... others read the bible, some exercise, others read... me, its music, its not just Snoop, but he is who I prefer... why? Look  at where he was in his life... and look at him now... it just makes me think... my life is so much better than he used to have it, why am I looking down... he spent a year in prison for selling rocks... went through a murder trial that most lawyers said should have never happened... and everyone is telling Snoop to go back to his gang bang days... ignorance... so that's how I feel about it all... yall care too much about what you want and don't see the positive... open your eyes to the truth, and if you don't like it, don't listen... but I'll bang it till i D-I-E!

I'm out, I shouldn't have even wasted time  writing this...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

min0rity

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2002, 12:20:58 PM »

lol u going against everyone tought. they said that he sound good lyricaly but that the beat should have been better and u came with the total opposite

this is why youre a big groupie fag.....you want nobody else talking shit about you but yet you gotta start bullshit everytime when somebody have their opinions......how the fuck is snoop good lyrically? you must really be sucking his dick man matter of fact name one song that snoop comes dope lyrically.....you both (big bpg) mean he has good flow which i agree...but his lyricism is WHACK

for the record YOU AND big bpg is the only fools that said he came dope lyrically...figures....lol

LMAO!!!!@ big bpgs essay...now thats classic even slickaho couldn't do that

btw there is a HUGE difference between flow and lyrics....2 VERY different things

Big BpG

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2002, 12:26:13 PM »
;D

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2002, 12:47:28 PM »
Seriously this is getting old, way too old, so I'm not even going to reply to any of you. Snoop's my favorite rapper... 2pac is Tom187um's and depending on the day, Myrealname likes to place other rappers on the pedestal. I'll be representing Snoop for a long time, he has some unbelievable talent. He's very creative... probably the one detail I can point out from his work. He has a unique style most rappers couldn't hold. Do I care if you disagree??? Hell NO! What I hate is when people start to analyze what I say and decide to make a stupid post about it... As long as Snoop keeps making music, I'll be satisfied because he is real consistent with what he does. When I'm 50 yrs old and have kids... I hope to share Snoop's music with them... seriously, I feel his shit that much. My dad has influenced me with Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Santana, The Doors, of course the one and only Steve Miller Band, Phill Collins, The Police... and my favorite's... The Eagles and Jimmy Buffett.... so to me, music is just a release, something some of yall take way to serious.... like Tom187um, Slickk, and Myrealname and many others I could name, but there is no need to diss each other over music... I feel stupid to even call Myrealname a switch because, I don't diss people, but I only say what I feel is true... and dogg, you are a switch... One minute this, One minute that...

I still hold my opinion... this is Snoop's best work since Doggystyle... LYRICALLY or as Minority would like to say... FLOW... I dont care, you all know what I meant...

You know what Snoop does? He heals me... when I'm down, I just close my eyes, pop in one of his cd's and I just relax... others read the bible, some exercise, others read... me, its music, its not just Snoop, but he is who I prefer... why? Look  at where he was in his life... and look at him now... it just makes me think... my life is so much better than he used to have it, why am I looking down... he spent a year in prison for selling rocks... went through a murder trial that most lawyers said should have never happened... and everyone is telling Snoop to go back to his gang bang days... ignorance... so that's how I feel about it all... yall care too much about what you want and don't see the positive... open your eyes to the truth, and if you don't like it, don't listen... but I'll bang it till i D-I-E!

-Big BpG

Damn, This Time You really put it down in this post homie... :o

couldnt hav said it better
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2002, 03:24:14 PM »

his lyrics are not terrible, yes snoop is mostly about flow, but actually his lyrics from what i heard are real tight and he comes up wit some dope lines..............yes sometimes snoop has some whack verses, but alot of time he has great lyrics but sometimes his flow overshadows his lyrics i think.

and he the last thing i want to ask is what do you minority think makes snoop the WORST lyrisist in the game, he makes some dope freestyles and some awsome lines, i could see if you mean he doesn't have alot of meaning to his shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2002, 03:27:49 PM »
i only listened to tha 1st 6 or 7 tracks,  tha production is tight,  snoop dont impress me at all,  he has become to laid back 4 me,  tha best track was either 5 or 6 i cant remember which one it was off hand

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2002, 03:49:53 PM »

this is why youre a big groupie fag.....you want nobody else talking shit about you but yet you gotta start bullshit everytime when somebody have their opinions......how the fuck is snoop good lyrically? you must really be sucking his dick man matter of fact name one song that snoop comes dope lyrically.....you both (big bpg) mean he has good flow which i agree...but his lyricism is WHACK

for the record YOU AND big bpg is the only fools that said he came dope lyrically...figures....lol

LMAO!!!!@ big bpgs essay...now thats classic even slickaho couldn't do that

btw there is a HUGE difference between flow and lyrics....2 VERY different things

yo, i agree with bpg, i won't argue no more with you cause u jus stupid man, u say that i start shit , man i didn't even diss  u , if u got some personal problem don't come on me , get to a pussy cat anyways i'm walking out
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2002, 04:50:19 PM »

-Big BpG

yup, props man, you speak some good truth here, i won't even argue no more, u change my life , thank you lol, naww for real, i won't argue , that stupid for real
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2002, 05:05:24 PM »
arguments an disagreements is what makes life interesting, i agree wit big bpg though we shouldnt be dissing each other over this,  but slickk needs 2 learn,  not every1 thinks snoop is god like

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2002, 05:08:25 PM »
arguments an disagreements is what makes life interesting, i agree wit big bpg though we shouldnt be dissing each other over this,  but slickk needs 2 learn,  not every1 thinks snoop is god like

you came with that idea man , i never said some like " hey bitch , don't diss my lord snoop" or some , i never claim so . c'mon now
gives me dopeness"