Author Topic: Jamaal Magloire traded to the Bucks for Desmond Mason...  (Read 296 times)

acbaylove

Re: Jamaal Magloire traded to the Bucks for Desmond Mason...
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 11:50:05 AM »
I prefeer him over Mihm too. So why didnt we trade George & Jones (2 expiring contracts we will not renovate) for him?

LMFAO@you considering this as a possibility. Now I KNOW you're insane.

Ok. Let's hope the 2nd round pick we will select next year will be better than Jones and George combined.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 11:54:02 AM »
I prefeer him over Mihm too. So why didnt we trade George & Jones (2 expiring contracts we will not renovate) for him?

LMFAO@you considering this as a possibility. Now I KNOW you're insane.

Ok. Let's hope the 2nd round pick we will select next year will be better than Jones and George combined.

We can hope, but it's unlikely...

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 12:20:32 PM »
Ok man. I wanna hope. In the last weeks i've used my mind instead than my heart. My mind was clearly telling me this team was far from being complete. And that our roster was far from being appealing. My mind was still telling me Brown was a bust, who just changed the colour of his jersey. And that Odom was still a soft player with no heart and leadership, even now that he'll play as a point forward. My mind was still telling me Green is just an undrafted pick, and that Profit was a garbage player in Washington. My mind was still telling me Cook and Medvedenko are Euroleague-material, not NBA-material. My mind was still telling me Parker was an undrafted playground player with no real NBA experience at high levels to lead an important team like the Lakers. My mind was still telling me Mihm and Brown cant play together on the floor. But i'll be more positive. I wanna believe my heart, like you do, and not my mind. I wanna believe. Since you look so positive about our roster and about our season, i wanna trust you. From a Laker fan to another Laker fan: i'll be more positive, like you. Let's say for the whole month of November i'll stop bitching about our roster. Let's hope i'll not have to regret it. I'm giving you a chance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 12:32:28 PM »
Ok man. I wanna hope. In the last weeks i've used my mind instead than my heart. My mind was clearly telling me this team was far from being complete. And that our roster was far from being appealing. My mind was still telling me Brown was a bust, who just changed the colour of his jersey. And that Odom was still a soft player with no heart and leadership, even now that he'll play as a point forward. My mind was still telling me Green is just an undrafted pick, and that Profit was a garbage player in Washington. My mind was still telling me Cook and Medvedenko are Euroleague-material, not NBA-material. My mind was still telling me Parker was an undrafted playground player with no real NBA experience at high levels to lead an important team like the Lakers. My mind was still telling me Mihm and Brown cant play together on the floor. But i'll be more positive. I wanna believe my heart, like you do, and not my mind. I wanna believe. Since you look so positive about our roster and about our season, i wanna trust you. From a Laker fan to another Laker fan: i'll be more positive, like you. Let's say for the whole month of November i'll stop bitching about our roster. Let's hope i'll not have to regret it. I'm giving you a chance.

Finally, you see the light. It took long enough. Remember, part of being a fan is retaining an optimistic outlook. You've been looking at all of the negetives in every single scenerio, not once keeping faith or "Laker pride"...That's what got me mad, that's why I had to call you out on your Laker fan status...I don't have doubts that you love the Lakers, but you also have to remember that you represent Laker fans, and when you're keeping a negetive outlook on your team, it doesn't sound or look too good...I'll now leave you alone, but PLEASE refrain from making excessive negetive remarks about our team in the future without a hint of hope...Thanks.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 04:18:20 PM »
the Milwaukee Fucks