Author Topic: this week´s Soundscan numbers  (Read 303 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this week´s Soundscan numbers
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 05:25:14 PM »

127 YAYO*TONY THOUGHTS OF A PREDICATE FELON 9,436 -30 13,532 407,864

:eh:   :laugh: ;D

he's not going gold..and remeber he said that he's doing his #'s? yeah..bad #'s  ;D

Jome

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 08:44:42 PM »
im glad Young Jeezy is sellin. maybe more street rappers will start selling without goin candy

Young Jeezy is wack as fuck, sounds like a Southern Dipset parody.
Chhheeeaa, YYYYYeeea, Heeeeyy, Ey!! Snowman!! <<-- The next Lil Jon or the next Dipset signing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 08:53:34 PM »
im glad Young Jeezy is sellin. maybe more street rappers will start selling without goin candy

Young Jeezy is wack as fuck, sounds like a Southern Dipset parody.
Chhheeeaa, YYYYYeeea, Heeeeyy, Ey!! Snowman!! <<-- The next Lil Jon or the next Dipset signing.

naw Young Jeezy is coo. that yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh shiet is just a gimmick (and it worked). but he puts out real shiet. "Soul Survivor" = the bizness
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 09:05:44 PM »
"Soul Survivor" = the bizness

But that's because of Akon and the beat, you could put any rapper on that and it would be hot.. best track on the album by far.

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 10:02:01 PM »

Young Jeezy is wack as fuck,

Damn I thought I was the only one who finds Jeezy wack. Don't understand what the deal is about him, people said his worldplay, lyrics are amazing  ???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 04:43:10 AM »

Young Jeezy is wack as fuck,

Damn I thought I was the only one who finds Jeezy wack. Don't understand what the deal is about him, people said his worldplay, lyrics are amazing  ???