Author Topic: Esham Leaves Psychopathic Records  (Read 158 times)

kingwell

Esham Leaves Psychopathic Records
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:14:56 PM »
Don't flame me, because I don't particularly care for Esham, I know there is at least ONE person on this board that would be interested in this news...

"At InsaneClownPosse.com, they have the following post put up:

Unfortunate News
October 21, 2005

We here at Psychopathic Records are sorry to report that Esham has left the label. We've known Esham for 15 years dating back to 1990. Esham is both a legend and a hero to us at Psychopathic having paved the way for us early in the Detroit underground rap scene. Esham was with Psychopathic for the last 3 years and together we are straight up honored to have worked with him. Esham's decision to leave Psychopathic was a career move and nothing more. It was nothing personal, and there was no fall out or anything like that. It's no bullshit when we say we wish him the best and we'll always be his homies far beyond business. Everybody knows Psychopathic records is all about the fam, and Esham is family, which goes far beyond the label putting out your music. Much love to Esham.

From the Psychopathic Records Family
And not that we need any more confirmation, but EshamTheBoogieMan.com has also been updated:

Esham Leaves Psychopathic Records
October 21, 2005

After three years Esham has decided to leave Psychopathic Records. There is no ill-will in this decision, and it is purely a business decision. For more details, see the news update on InsaneClownPosse.com.

This Psychopathic Records run-and-operated website will be closing down next week.
And finally, SoopaVillainz.com had a short snippet about it too:

ESHAM LEAVES THE VILLAINZ
Oct. 21, 2005

Detroit rap legend, better known to Soopa Villainz fans as Mr. Spade, has left Psychopathic Records as well as Soopa Villainz. This was purely a business decision, and there is no ill-will in his move. Full details are available on InsaneClownPosse.com."

davida.b.

Re: Esham Leaves Psychopathic Records
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 12:53:51 PM »
Let's hope his next album is better than A-1 Yola.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 01:41:29 PM »
props

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 02:34:56 PM »
Yeah, I was glad to hear that there was no falling out though....they make good music together.  Esham is one of my top 5 of all time.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 07:58:47 PM »
I've only heard one track by him.. the one that says pussy aint got no face or something like that

Ass Man

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 09:04:37 PM »
^^^ that song is sick with the flow homie

anywho, it really sucks he couldn't just stay signed to their label and not be so selfish about his boogeyman self

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 09:40:48 PM »
^^^ that song is sick with the flow homie

anywho, it really sucks he couldn't just stay signed to their label and not be so selfish about his boogeyman self

Uh-oh!  2 Juggalos on the board now!  Cracka What!!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 12:07:35 AM »
Esham is tight  8)

smp4life

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 08:16:48 AM »
I'm a little dissapointed he left, cuz Psy is a machine that spits out records on the regular. I believe the output of Esham will slow down now.