Author Topic: 50 says he stopped Dre from working on Game's album  (Read 672 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 says he stopped Dre from working on Game's album
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 07:52:34 AM »
wow

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 09:31:52 AM »
if this is all true (which i highly doubt coming out of 50's mouth) then Dre would have lost my respect for him...... who the fuck is 50 trying to tell dre what to do??? he trying to wake a sleeping giant or something?....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 10:54:56 AM »
I'll be disappointed if Dre doesn't drop 50 after all this bullshit recently, how the fuck is a popstar like 50 going to tell a hip hop legend how to handle business. 50 and g-unit are a fad they wont be around selling like they do in a couple of years.

I don't see how a guy like Dre won't drop 50's ass if this is true; and then step on the muthafucka whose not even worth what his name suggests.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 10:59:31 AM »
there's no way 50 has more clout at interscope than dre.....aftermath saved interscope....and thats before any1 even knew who 50 cent was

peace

Death Row saved Interscope. Aftermath just made Iovine richer than his wildest dreams.

rik

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 11:41:29 AM »
there's no way 50 has more clout at interscope than dre.....aftermath saved interscope....and thats before any1 even knew who 50 cent was

peace

Death Row saved Interscope. Aftermath just made Iovine richer than his wildest dreams.
Death Row made Interscope and after that Aftermath saved it from fading away like Death Row did.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 01:23:14 PM by rik »

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 12:06:24 PM »

what happened to g-unit saying game's album was blocked and would never come out?

They should of blacked Yayo and should be blocking Olivia if they had any sense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 12:14:51 PM »
damn, 50 sounds so sure.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 12:19:16 PM »

what happened to g-unit saying game's album was blocked and would never come out?

That's a fair point though... Last week, 50 was saying Game got blackballed, this week he's saying the album will come out but Dre ain't working on it. This pretty much proves how much truth there is in what 50's saying. I bet you, in June 2006 we'll have a brand new Game album with 7 Dre produced tracks, and 14 mixed by Dre. Fuck 50 and all the shit he's been talking, just trying to stay in the news.

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 02:39:43 PM »
50 Cent said that Mase will be making violent music again to show his other side before his ministers duties and that is what G-Unit will focus on for the artist.
so lame I'm speechless.... why don't you just tell everyone he's a pussy ass fake wannabe

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
Even if 50 had the power he thinks he has, he's stupid for crowing about it because even if Dre has his back over Game, Dre aint gonna like this.

Still, Dre is a big fish, he won't have to say or do anything publicly. He's going to make money off 50 next few albums just like he makes money off  Game's... Once 50's contract is up then he can make a move, but until then, let 50 do what he wants, it's all money to Dre anyway.

They way it sounds to me is that Iovine is souping up 50 telling him "you're our main man" or something and 50 believeing it without realizing that once a sub par selling album drop, anotha artist is gonna be told that same thing.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 06:20:42 PM »
if dre was smart he would just keep 50 on his aftermath contract w/o releasing any material
i highly doubt this is true
if dre left eazy for a couple of thousand G's and left deathrow cause he didnt like the studio atmosphere am pretty sure he woulda left interscope after 50 talked reckless about him

i think the case is dre hasnt been talking to 50 for a while and 50 just wants his attention

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 07:17:34 PM »

I know how 50 keeps saying he goes after anyone who works with his enemies . ie  jada and joe working with ja, and now dre for wroking with game....  is this pussy gonna go after jigga now he's bumping with NAS....  I wouldnt mind seening an ether/takeover ending this bitch's career once and for all... this boy is acting towards dre like a jealous kid looking for his fathers attention

Bomb-A®

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 07:40:21 PM »

peace

dre was also co-founder of deathrow...so thats twice dre saved interscope

peace

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 07:41:42 PM »

They should of blacked Yayo and should be blocking Olivia if they had any sense.

LMAO!  Yayo flopped. Olivia, that whack first single aint doing nothing.  Fiffy is a fool. Dre should just drop his azz and find another new artist to promote. Wait until 50's movie flops.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 07:47:41 PM »

peace

Death Row made Interscope and after that Aftermath saved it from fading away like Death Row did.

Interscope was about to claim bankruptcy before Death Row came along. Maybe picking up Aftermath kept them in the rap world but once Interscope banked off of Death Row, they became pretty much a rock label with a couple rap acts.