Author Topic: I saw Saw 2  (Read 735 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: I saw Saw 2
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 06:31:44 AM »
well i never saw the 1st, other then the cheesieness and bad acting in the movie, it was actually pretty good, i mean i was stoned, but like the lil twists and shit, made smart, but some twisted ish.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 11:28:52 AM »
I went to c it Friday night, and I think itz just as good as #1. Both sick films, #2 is very clever again like tha 1st. Never expected that twist at the end  but I was wondering why that girl who was in the first was a 'victim' again. But when she said ive been bad to myself again injectin and wrist slittin I thought nothin of it. never knew she'd be on it. And why dont these feds just shoot jigsaw man onsite. He keeps gettin away. Leaves the door open for Saw III though which is good

herpes

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 03:16:28 PM »
i thought all around the 1st one was better, but the ending in the 2nd was better.  That ws some sick shit when the drug dealer started cutting the skin on the back of his neck off, the he just threw it in his pocket like it was nothing.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2005, 08:05:37 PM »
It was pretty cool.  I really liked the first one and although this one did a pretty good job of setting up some more neat things, some of them were just stupid and not very well thought out.  For instance the girl could have gotten out of the hand trap thing pretty fucking easy.... and the people were so fucking stupid it was just incomprehensible.  They're running around for two hours, when I knew three seconds after the tape said it that they all had tattoos on the back of their head.  The guy in the furnace was the biggest pussy that ever lived, etc. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 02:06:30 AM »
I really like the first I hope the second doesn't suck, I'm gonna watch it I guess
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 06:26:08 AM »
DOPE FILM!!!!

You gotta watch the first one though to fully understand it.

LOL about getting out of that hand trap thing easy.  YOu fucking dumbass.  It would of ripped her fucking hands clean off.  There would be no way you cut get outter that thing with slitting your wrists.

The movie was great.  At the end I was like Woaaaaaaaaaaah when they ended up in the place where they do.  Dont wanna spoil it. 

Sad part of the movie though, as somebody has said, there wasn't enough jumps.  There was more cringes than jumps.  The only part of this film that made me jump is when they had loud music on when the black guy appeared on the stairs.  Thats it! 

Apart from the jumps the film itself was dope.  From start to finish.  Good storyline, great twists and an overall WOooooooah shit I cant believe that!!!!!!!!

Deffo go and see this film!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 07:21:05 AM »
The thing was a simple gravity trap, like those old chinese finger traps, after she put one hand in, she could have used (or anybody could have used) the other hand to press the blades up from the outside while she pulled her hand out slowly.

By the way, I know you finally hit puberty, but watch your tongue around me, child.  There will NEVER be a day when you're in any position to disrespect me, Bitch. 

bez

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2005, 07:37:42 AM »
The thing was a simple gravity trap, like those old chinese finger traps, after she put one hand in, she could have used (or anybody could have used) the other hand to press the blades up from the outside while she pulled her hand out slowly.

By the way, I know you finally hit puberty, but watch your tongue around me, child.  There will NEVER be a day when you're in any position to disrespect me, Bitch. 

Of course she cudda done that, muppet.  But once she put her other hand in she was fucked. 

The day looks like its just happened mate. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 08:27:42 AM »
Shit was distrubing...

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2005, 10:04:11 AM »
Bez is a master of movie-watching. listen to the bloke

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2005, 05:54:40 PM »
I decided to download it.. so far 23% done

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2005, 10:00:04 PM »
pretty good movie. The end just made it an awesome movie.

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2005, 11:14:19 PM »
Word shit was aight.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

bez

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2005, 04:05:43 AM »
I decided to download it.. so far 23% done

LOL so did my bro...

....he got 2 hours of a lumberjack cutting a tree down... lol no joke!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2005, 01:08:44 PM »
^haha shitty luck.. It finished downlaoding at 3 this morning I think so Im going to watch it soon