Author Topic: Roma's Totti furious with Veron over red  (Read 182 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Roma's Totti furious with Veron over red
« on: October 27, 2005, 06:54:22 PM »

Roma's Totti furious with Veron over red

AS Roma captain Francesco Totti hit out at Inter Milan's Juan Veron over his dismissal on Wednesday night.

"I don't understand the red card," said Totti. "Veron provoked me. He tried for me three times, then shoved me in the face and I fell over. When I looked up I saw the referee showing me the red card.

"I was astonished. I didn't do anything and hope the TV replays show this."

On his incredible goal, Totti added: "I practice it in training, but even then it doesn't always work! I dedicate it to my wife Ilary, as we wait anxiously for the birth of our child."

The Roma skipper also said: "Beating Inter Milan has lifted everyone at the club. You all saw the potential of this team last night."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 06:58:07 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

Re: Roma's Totti furious with Veron over red
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 02:11:09 AM »
He's right. He did nothing. I got a clip of the "fight" at home, i'll upload it later.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 01:59:17 PM »
totti's a wanker...

anyone who spits in another person's face then whines about being provoked is a fucking joke.  :tosser:

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 07:44:56 PM »
totti's a wanker...

anyone who spits in another person's face then whines about being provoked is a fucking joke.  :tosser:

I'm a Totti hater myself. But you can't blame him forever for that thing. I mean even Zidane made horrible things like that when he was in Juventus. I still remember a Champions League game where he went sent off for a header against an opponent who was lying on the pitch after he got fouled by him. After 2 matches he did it again. Exactly the same thing. And Zidane is still recognized as one of the nicer people in the soccer world. I remember Rivaldo. A player loved in Spain. Who simulated in the last World Cup he played, in a horrible way. Nobody seems to remember that episode when he describe his career. Not to mention Ronaldinho and the way he simulated in his last match, to get a penalty. And he's a hero, a positive hero. And i can go on and on. Totti is simply a moron, who did an horrible mistake. But in this case he was right.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 08:07:06 PM »
totti's a wanker...

I'm a Totti hater myself. But you can't blame him forever for that thing. I mean even Zidane made horrible things like that when he was in Juventus. I still remember a Champions League game where he went sent off for a header against an opponent who was lying on the pitch after he got fouled by him. After 2 matches he did it again. Exactly the same thing. And Zidane is still recognized as one of the nicer people in the soccer world. I remember Rivaldo. A player loved in Spain. Who simulated in the last World Cup he played, in a horrible way. Nobody seems to remember that episode when he describe his career. Not to mention Ronaldinho and the way he simulated in his last match, to get a penalty. And he's a hero, a positive hero. And i can go on and on. Totti is simply a moron, who did an horrible mistake. But in this case he was right.

has totti won a world cup?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 08:30:14 PM »
No. But he didnt play in "that" France or in "that" Brazil, c'mon. Italy is a mad overrated team, you know it. Coming from an italian.
P.S. I'm still a Totti hater, lol. Dont let me defend him.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 11:33:22 AM »
i dont have any respect for totti after that spitting incident either.

how is veron doing in italy and how come he aint in the argentina squad at the mo, i know he hasnt being in it for a while.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 02:55:28 PM »
having the sheer ignorance to spit saliva right into another human being's face from less than a meter away and diving for a free-kick (something 99% of all players today are guilty of) are two totally seperate things mate...

totti is a gutless prick whereas zizou is a living legend  ;)

as for that rivaldo thing i actually didnt see what was so bad about it - all the "football fans" who only watch the world cup or big games got whipped into a frenzy by the media and just because it was rivaldo a big meal was made of it, anyone else it would have been nothing...

everyone dives so wtf was so bad about rivaldo diving?  someone diving for a freekick, like beckham did to cheat/beat greece and send england through to the finals is an everyday part of the game now...

cheating is a horrible part of sport and life in general but its never goin to go away but the point here is totti is a talented footballer yet he is a major asshole of a hypocrite...

end of.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 03:04:56 PM by Woozie »

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 03:45:09 PM »
ihow is veron doing in italy and how come he aint in the argentina squad at the mo, i know he hasnt being in it for a while.

Veron is performing pretty well, yeah. But Inter sucks.
I dunno about the reason why he aint playing with his National team.

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 03:53:11 PM »
having the sheer ignorance to spit saliva right into another human being's face from less than a meter away and diving for a free-kick (something 99% of all players today are guilty of) are two totally seperate things mate...

totti is a gutless prick whereas zizou is a living legend  ;)

as for that rivaldo thing i actually didnt see what was so bad about it - all the "football fans" who only watch the world cup or big games got whipped into a frenzy by the media and just because it was rivaldo a big meal was made of it, anyone else it would have been nothing...

everyone dives so wtf was so bad about rivaldo diving?  someone diving for a freekick, like beckham did to cheat/beat greece and send england through to the finals is an everyday part of the game now...

cheating is a horrible part of sport and life in general but its never goin to go away but the point here is totti is a talented footballer yet he is a major asshole of a hypocrite...

end of.

Like i said i'm a Totti hater myself. If your attitude is "Totti who? The one who spitted on Poulsen? Fuck him, he can't talk no more" it's ok, i respect it. But if i have to judge that single episode, Totti was right. Oh, and there are a lot of players who has spitted other ones here in Italy. Just to talk about this year, i remember Samuel who did it against Nedved (3 games ban) and Vargas who did it against Brocchi. It's horrible. But Totti is not the first and he's not the last one who has done it.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 04:13:07 PM »
Like i said i'm a Totti hater myself. If your attitude is "Totti who? The one who spitted on Poulsen? Fuck him, he can't talk no more" it's ok, i respect it. But if i have to judge that single episode, Totti was right. Oh, and there are a lot of players who has spitted other ones here in Italy. Just to talk about this year, i remember Samuel who did it against Nedved (3 games ban) and Vargas who did it against Brocchi. It's horrible. But Totti is not the first and he's not the last one who has done it.

yeh but it is not the only thing totti has done

recall his double foot stamp on ramelow?  when he jumped on his back?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 04:14:55 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 04:26:42 PM »
Man i still remember him showing the "4" with the hands to Tudor after a 4-0 win by Roma against my Juventus. Fucked up. I hate him.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 06:47:22 PM »
I absolutly despise totti 2.....he is the worst kind ov good player if that makes sense...hes arrogant, malicious, a dirty bastard, a cheat but because hes also good at football he still rakes in 100 thou a week or wotever he makes.....

The Maestro