Author Topic: Sheryl Swoopes announced she is a lesbian...  (Read 363 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sheryl Swoopes announced she is a lesbian...
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 11:47:28 AM »
My guess is 80% of the women in the WNBA are dykes.
:loco:

My dad has worked done sports television since the 70s, and I have done sports television for 5 years. My guess is pretty well educated.

Really? What work have you and your pops done?

My dad worked for KSTP (ABC affiliate) for 15 years in the sports office, then he moved on to Midwest Sports Channel which is now Fox Sports Net North. He's been doing that for the last 15 years. He mostly covers college sports and regional pros, but he has won 3 Emmys and 2 Tellys for documentarys as well. I don't have anything like that, but I started off pretty much as an apprentice to him if you could call it that. Then I interned at KSTP through his connects. Now I work for my dad part time as 2nd camera. I still have to go to college though before I can really start getting in to it.

Nice, what field would you mostly like be getting into...Analyzing? Commentating? Documentating?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 12:00:07 PM »

My dad has worked done sports television since the 70s, and I have done sports television for 5 years. My guess is pretty well educated.

Really? What work have you and your pops done?

My dad worked for KSTP (ABC affiliate) for 15 years in the sports office, then he moved on to Midwest Sports Channel which is now Fox Sports Net North. He's been doing that for the last 15 years. He mostly covers college sports and regional pros, but he has won 3 Emmys and 2 Tellys for documentarys as well. I don't have anything like that, but I started off pretty much as an apprentice to him if you could call it that. Then I interned at KSTP through his connects. Now I work for my dad part time as 2nd camera. I still have to go to college though before I can really start getting in to it.

Nice, what field would you mostly like be getting into...Analyzing? Commentating? Documentating?

Once I hit up college for TV production, I'm hoping to get in to film actually (editing and/or directing). I'll probably have to head out to LA for that. I'm more of a behind-the-scenes type of guy. I have the voice just not the personality to be on-air talent or an actor. But I might just stay in Minnesota if my crew's music career pops off cause they want me to do music videos and they are willing and able to throw down the cash I need for equipment.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 11:33:38 PM »
damn....and she's one of tha better lookin ones lol
:o :loco:

are you kidding? she's one of the players they try to use as "sex symbols" to promote the league. she's actually pretty in the face. i aint sayin she's fine, dont get me wrong. but look at the rest of the league...and tell me she isnt one of the better lookin ones.

UAK

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 05:48:44 AM »
I wanna do the tallest chick in WNBA  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 07:22:34 PM »

Fo Realz? I guess you would know then.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 10:11:14 PM »
Some WNBA player made a joke that she was voted to the all straight team but they couldn't announce the team because they could only find 4 players that would qualify for the team

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 10:47:44 PM »
I'm not surprised in the least.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 10:24:12 AM »
Some WNBA player made a joke that she was voted to the all straight team but they couldn't announce the team because they could only find 4 players that would qualify for the team

LMAO, wow.

Yeah the majority of female ballers are like that...but for some reason, my HS girls team was all straight, and it was 5-6 who were definitely cute and you'd holla at em if u saw em on the streets. But Narbonne High, which is in Harbor City (L.A.) always had a good team, but damn those were the hardest gangsta ass dykes you'd ever see in ya life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 07:21:55 PM »
LOL No surprise to me. They're all dykin' anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blonde_opie

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 07:25:39 PM »
slow news day that day i guess ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 09:09:39 PM »

Fo Realz? I guess you would know then.

I don't know but after talking to Janel McCarville right after a game, you can tell she'd rather be in the locker room than doing interviews.

I mean look at her...

If that face doesn't scream "dyke", I don't know what does.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 01:45:19 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE