Author Topic: Yes Baby, NBA starts the day after tomorrow.. with a banger!  (Read 649 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Yes Baby, NBA starts the day after tomorrow.. with a banger!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2005, 12:27:30 AM »
You have your opinion, I have mine. Also seens you love to post any article which mentions anything positive for the Lakers (so Im assuming anything you ready you take as truth) go look up all the predictions for Celts this season... No one is predicting them to do well...

Mark Blount is one of the better centres?

Raef plays at All Star level? LMAO you think I'm funny, read your own comments man, and its funny how you think the Celts look good after one game. Its a long season, and they played a team who had one returning starter, 11 new players, new coach, completely new system etc who arent expected to gel for quite a while...

who cares if Green was "projected top 3" last season, Doc said it himself, he's a crazy athlete, but doesnt know how to play basketball yet...

Well, seems like so far I'm right and you're wrong. Detroit, one of the teams picked to win it all, needed a buzzer beater to put the Celts out tonight, this team doesn't need to gel. WTF? All of the starting 5 have played together last year, and they also brought back a lot of the same bench...Mark Blount isn't one of the better centers? You know the league lacks a lot of strong centers, Mark Blount is a double-double guy EVERY night. I mean, there's only a few teams on the east with a better starting center...And about Raef Lafrentz, if averaging 15 points on 47% fg (44% 3pt) 8 rebounds and 3 blocks a game isn't playing on an all-star level, then I don't know what is...I post positive articles about the Lakers, because they're my team. I don't see how this has to do with the Celtics and their future, but yea, they will prove me right...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2005, 08:19:16 PM »
It is 4 days into the season, your making yourself look stupid claiming these things are proven. 15ppg 8rebs is not all star calibre...you must smoke crack if you think so... its also stupid and useless posting players stats at the moment because they hold no validity as people have only played 2-3 games...

If you read my post properly I was talking about the Knicks needing to Gel. The Celtics youth need to develop though...

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2005, 08:32:59 PM »
Delonte West definetly has what it takes to be a second leader for the celtics.. the kid is averaging 3.5 blocks a game thats more than alot of centers are averaging now and hes a point guard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2005, 10:33:04 PM »
It is 4 days into the season, your making yourself look stupid claiming these things are proven. 15ppg 8rebs is not all star calibre...you must smoke crack if you think so... its also stupid and useless posting players stats at the moment because they hold no validity as people have only played 2-3 games...

If you read my post properly I was talking about the Knicks needing to Gel. The Celtics youth need to develop though...

I said Raef CAN play on an all-star level...I never said he does consistantly or anything. You're the one doing the misreading. Boston will make the playoffs. In fact, I think they are a better team this year, and will be a force in the east in years to come...New York is good too, but damn, Larry needs to learn how to get the team to flow. Starting Matt Barnes? Jamal Crawford 9 minutes? I honestly believe these Knicks woulda won their last 3 games under Phil Jackson...But I've noticed that Larry Brown is the kinda coach who takes time and succeeds in the long run...Hopefuly both teams do well, like I predicted...PeACe