Author Topic: Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section Appreciation Thread  (Read 141 times)

J Bananas

Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section Appreciation Thread
« on: November 01, 2005, 02:55:44 AM »
Bitches and gentlemen lets give it up for this kid, if we dont start supporting him and showing positive affirmations towards him he will undoubtedly kill himself. We all know he conatins several female traits, so maybe if we show him what positive male role models can be, he may one day become a useful member of society. I used to pride myself in the fact that everyone I knew from LA was cool. Unfortunately, after running across this loser, I was saddened. i was even in denial that such a spiteful homosexual would tarnish the state of California by representing it, but it was the truth. So what I'd like to do, is support him so that maybe he one day will stop being the pussy that he is, and learn to get along. Homey, my heart goes out to you and if you're ever in Oakland, I'll show you love and protect you from the real predators out there. Give it up for the boy, GIVE IT UP FOR HIM! ;D

Uncle Tom

Re: Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 03:07:42 AM »
I like what you're doing son. There was once a young an in my platoon when I was in the army, he too had  trouble adjusting, and was picked on a lot. I was the one though who showed him positive behavior, and eventually he turned out alright, before he was killed by a mine. Lakers fan, keep your head up.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 03:24:58 AM »

replying to yourself is sad kid.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 03:31:04 AM »
pish posh, me and Uncle Tom are  :cheers: what is sad is running a california rap site from Europe. J/K one love :banana_trippin:

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 03:35:25 AM »

you don't understand the name of the site do you?

the point is that people can "connect" and discuss west coast rap not put themselves above each other because of where we live.

think about it like this.. people will blindly support their local groups or whatever.. BUT if beyond that you have support in Europe and the rest of the world.. _then_ you know you're getting somewhere.. people that keep the local mentality will remean local in scope and blinded. i'll tell you one thing rappers _love_ that they have fans interested in europe.. it polishes their ego's ;)

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 03:36:28 AM »
^^^
Fasho

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 05:08:11 AM »
/\/\/\/\/\

Idiot!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 08:45:27 AM »
Overseer is _right_