Author Topic: To those saying Mobb Deep won't be changed by signing to G-Unit (Interview)  (Read 642 times)

ABN

Re: To those saying Mobb Deep won't be changed by signing to G-Unit (Interview)
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 09:40:12 AM »
hatin' too much. I garantee you that their next album will be dope. Especially the fact that they have there own label which is kinda branched to g-unit, so they'll creativity control still
they had their own label with Jive aswell but their last album was still ass.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 11:24:05 AM »
first off...bigger than jay-z? what the fuck?

second....those are some dumb whipped motherfuckers...."aint nobody tell me who I can and can't work with"..."if fifty says don't do nothin for them they aint gettin shit"....hmmm....sounds like fifty can tell you who you can and can't work with

third..."our last album was a good album we just wasn't in the right situation"....no...i bought the album...and threw it away an hour later....it sucked balls...sorry to burst your bubble superstar

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 12:17:37 PM »
 I'm a producer, bottom line. Nobody can tell me what I can and can't do as far as me being creative. And 50 is not even like that at all. But, I will say that I'm down for my team, and I ain't trying to start no friction- HAVOC

^^^yall talkin bout how they said this went ahead and said they wouldnt work with anyone well HAVOC said he could do whatever he wants and P Said he wold only work with who Fif let him work with. So to me its sounds like P is a bitch and Havoc sounds like he doing more of what he wanna do.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 01:05:38 PM »
Did you sign an artist deal?

H: Nah, not like a regular deal. We got a lot of perks. We got more points than any artist ever got to this day, so it's a real good deal.

Perks? Give me a few examples of these perks.

P: We got Porsches.
H: Top of the line. I got a GT3 that's nonrecoupable.

So they say "it's a real good deal" based on the fact they receive cars? That's like giving a little kid a lolly-pop just so he would shut up. Wow...I honestly thought they cared more about their music.

It's all about the dollar bill after all...another disappointment in Hip-Hop.
If the album's good it's allright with me. It's just sad to see that ppl care less about their music than they used to, just because ppl flash money & cars in front of their eyes.

herpes

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 01:12:34 PM »
wow, pee always pops off at the mouth but he took it to another level smh @ pee.  Havoc never pops off at the mouth but pee is a bigger joke then he already was.  I aint buying there next album

herpes

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2005, 01:13:57 PM »
how the fuck is pee going play noyd like that too, fuck prodigy

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2005, 02:23:24 PM »
after seing that G Unit tattoo...I have to say P is a Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiatch!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 05:23:07 PM »
he has a fuckin' tatoo? Oh my god...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 07:45:37 PM »
Jome, like i said, i ain't gonna hate on the music cuz i ain't heard it yet.  Just wait till 50 starts poppin up on hooks and you hear Mobb Deep screamin G-Unit all over the fucking album. Oh wait, you think thats a good thing.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2005, 09:08:50 PM »
Jome, like i said, i ain't gonna hate on the music cuz i ain't heard it yet.  Just wait till 50 starts poppin up on hooks and you hear Mobb Deep screamin G-Unit all over the fucking album. Oh wait, you think thats a good thing.

;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »

Yeah, Outta Control Remix, Have A Party feat. Nate Dogg & You're A Shooter was all wack as fuck, I hard a time listening to those tracks because of Mobb Deeps constant G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G screaming and 50's wack hooks.  ::)

Prodigy talked the same shit about being rich as fuck, when they signed to Jive, but WCC didn't care back then because 50 wasn't involved..  :camp:
P been talking that crackhead smack for a decade, dissing Jay-Z & Nas for years, but once he's on G-Unit it's the issue of the month.  :D

Infamy & Amerikaz Nightmare already showed that Mobb Deep went from that Murda shit to a combination of a more soulful style mixed with some grimey tracks and party/commercial tracks, they can't make the same music forever, some of you fools are stuck in the past.
I can't recall seeing so many crybabies when they made commercial tracks with e.g. Lil Jon and 112, funny how their hater(fan)base increased drasticly recently.  ;D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 11:54:06 PM »
^^^^really?...cus i remember a 3-page thread sayn how dey shouldnt be workin wit nelly an dem other guys.....

what pissed me off is how dey played noyd an littles...like shit..dey dont give a fuck about dey own...rather wear free yayo tee's an get g-unit tattoo's lol...fuck em...

*bumps hell on earth*

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2005, 02:40:22 AM »
Damn. And I thought MOBB were grown men.