Author Topic: To those saying Mobb Deep won't be changed by signing to G-Unit (Interview)  (Read 641 times)

Jome

Re: To those saying Mobb Deep won't be changed by signing to G-Unit (Interview)
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 07:27:27 AM »
what pissed me off is how dey played noyd an littles...like shit..dey dont give a fuck about dey own...rather wear free yayo tee's an get g-unit tattoo's lol...fuck em...

I perfectly understand that they cut Littles off, with Littles trying to cake in on Mobb Deep's albums, acting like he's the manager/mentor/promoter.  :D

I don't what to call this though:

Is Big Noyd going to be involved with your new album, Blood Money?

P: Once Mobb Deep gets an album out and goes on tour and our album is selling, then we'll start thinking about different artists. But right now, we're not really worried about nobody else but Mobb Deep.

It's not really a diss, he's just saying that a Mobb Deep album is their top priority, after all, it's only 10 months since Big Noyd released a album..

ABN

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »
^but they got 40 Glocc out on the road with them so why they aint bringing Noyd with them aswell? Noyd been down with them for a long ass time and been loyal to those niggaz when maybe he should´ve turned his back on them. my bet is that we won´t hear Noyd on their album(not like that´s a bad thing though).

smp4life

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 03:53:59 PM »
Mobb Deep is sounding kinda stupid.  Cars as perks? That sounds like something a new artist would fall for.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2005, 04:00:13 PM »
^yeah that was pretty dumb...