Author Topic: lakers vs. nuggets  (Read 1076 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: lakers vs. nuggets
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2005, 12:30:39 AM »
smush =20 points...who woulda though! good deal

Who woulda' thought? If you woulda' followed what I've been saying about the Lakers on this board, people have been expecting Smush to be awesome this season...

^havn't been following your posts, havn't really check forum that much

Well, I'd expect that, with a baby coming and all...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2005, 12:31:58 AM »
And don't be surprised if b.cook starts @ PF b/c Kwame has no fucking jumper and b.cook is a better defender..

And Lamar is so fucking garbage :grumpy: he needs to step up

NIK? Where you at? Make me optimistic again!!

^^Read my last post.
Odom really stepped it up against Phoenix : 23pts, 16rbs, 8 assists though we lost  :'(

Yup, he sure did....We kept up with them throughout the game, just had some tough luck though... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2005, 12:34:18 AM »
damn Carmelo Anthony's a fuckin idiot....  :laugh:

I've never seen someone with the last possesion take a shot with 11 seconds left  :loser:
I have if u gotta open shot even if its 11 seconds left last possesions y not take it?

Well, it's stupid. You're supposed to create a shot for yourself or a teammate towards the closing seconds, it's known. Even if you do make it with 10 seconds left, that's only half as good, because now your opponent has 10 seconds to score again, which is too much...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2005, 12:38:12 AM »
this was the first game of an 82 game season you guys...calm down. if you guys know basketball at all you know that the first 10-15 games, usually dont show shit. teams a lot of times arent as good as they look the first 10-15 games...or as bad as they look the first 10-15 games. wait at least 20 games in or so to start gettin excited. Good for LA to come out and win in Denver...but like i said, this was the first game. Denver starts off 0-2...and obviously they are a good team. So what does 0-2 mean? Nothing. Same goes for LA's 1-0. Week 1 in the NFL doesnt get you a playoff spot...1-0 in the NBA for damn sure doesnt.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2005, 07:41:12 PM »
Anyone watching Round 2 tonight? Lakers up 38-47

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2005, 08:08:37 PM »

I've never seen someone with the last possesion take a shot with 11 seconds left  :loser:

Kwame Brown in the OT took the shot with 9-10 seconds left :-X

Anyway i'm watching the re-match live. Kobe is looking good, Odom is looking better, and Mihm is having a good night. I'm surprised Sasha is having a lot of minutage, too. We're winning at halftime.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2005, 10:42:11 PM »

Kwame Brown in the OT took the shot with 9-10 seconds left :-X

Anyway i'm watching the re-match live. Kobe is looking good, Odom is looking better, and Mihm is having a good night. I'm surprised Sasha is having a lot of minutage, too. We're winning at halftime.  8)

Kwame recieved the ball WAY too early, it's not his fault...Lakers are currently killin' though... 8)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2005, 11:32:08 PM »
Comfortable win for the lakers

Mihm had a good game, 20 points and 13 rebounds
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 11:36:19 PM by Lil White Azz »

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2005, 11:41:02 PM »
20 point win  8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2005, 12:47:36 AM »
20 point win  8)

8)

i was surprised we won by 20..

now we got 4 straight road games ,i think we could win all of them 8)

and kobe is avg 36 ppg 6.7 rpg and 5 apg so far 8) ..that mid Range Jumper is automatic just like it was in the 2002-2003 season when he almost won the scoring tittle and the MVP 8)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 03:54:34 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :-) »

acbaylove

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2005, 04:02:03 AM »
Kobe is looking :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2005, 07:11:24 AM »
Kobe is playin as if he got buckwild indeed. If he can keep this up, Lakers will make the playoffs.
A positive suprise is Smush Parker, obviously. A couple weeks ago I didn't even think he'd start for the Lakers.
Kwame remains being the biggest bust, though, and I don't think he'll ever be a decent player.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2005, 07:42:28 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2005, 10:13:37 AM »
Kobe is playin as if he got buckwild indeed. If he can keep this up, Lakers will make the playoffs.
A positive suprise is Smush Parker, obviously. A couple weeks ago I didn't even think he'd start for the Lakers.
Kwame remains being the biggest bust, though, and I don't think he'll ever be a decent player.

Well, they beat a team chosen to contend in the west twice in less than a week, of course they'll make the playoffs!...Smush is also playing like he can win most improved player, make the all-defensive team, AND run for president...LOL. Naah, but honestly, he's been the best point guard so far this season other than Steven Nash...I mean, seriously, I know he was a playground legend, but establishing himself as a star seemed like it would take a little longer...He's been more then instant impact. I mean, check out these numbers!

3 games
112 minutes
9 steals
13 assists
2 turnovers

:o

As for Kwame, come on...He's barely gotten any chances to show anything yet! I mean, he's not getting the ball fed to him as much, but when he is, he's shooting close to 60% and averages 5 rebounds in 25 minutes...It's not great or anything, but he has showed me more to be happy about then to be angry about. He's made some amazing post moves I'd like to see from him more often...The Lakers just need to learn his game and run some plays for him when he gets into a rhytym...Don't discredit him this soon...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2005, 10:50:37 AM »
smush parker is a surprise im not gonna say that hes not a good player but next best after Nash?? c'mon man, you can't deny that from dwayne wade, tony parker, ALLEN IVERSON, or even chris duhon..jus look at the stats

s. parker ---- 3 games, 112 minutes, 55.6% FG, 4.0 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 3.0 steals, 16.7 PPG
b. knight ---- 3 games, 109 minutes, 44.1% FG, 3.7 rebounds, 9.7 assists, 2.3 steals, 13.7 PPG

d. wade ---- 3 games. 121 minutes, 48% FG, 7.7 rebounds, 8.3 Assists, 1.3 steals, 1.3 blocks, 25 PPG
t. parker ---- 3 games, 93 minutes, 62% FG, 3.3 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 22.7 PPG
a. iverson ----- 4 games, 142 minutes, 38.7% FG, 3.0 rebounds, 8.0 assists, 2.5 steals, 31.0 PPG
c. duhon ---- 2 games, 79 minutes, 60% FG, 6.0 rebounds, 11.0 assists, 1.5 steals, 14.5 PPG (already had a triple double)

smush parker is havin a great year but there are other PGs out there that mean a lot more to their team..like gilbert arenas, baron davis, SAM CASSELL ----the LAC are 3-0 with wins over Seattle and Minnesota (2 playoff caliber teams, both better than denver)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8