Author Topic: Muggs & Gza General Principles Video (Download)  (Read 174 times)

SGV

Muggs & Gza General Principles Video (Download)
« on: November 02, 2005, 04:52:48 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Here at DubCNN, we've brought you first class coverage of one of the hottest labels out right now Angeles Records. It all started on the set of the DJ Muggs/GZA video shoot for "General Principles." We dropped a few short interviews and drops from Muggs, Self Scientific, Skinhead Rob, DJ Warrior and DJ Strong. You forgot?

Here's some of the videos from that day: DJ Muggs, Self Scientific, Skinhead Rob, DJ Warrior & DJ Strong

Here's a couple pictures Skinhead Rob, DJ Muggs, DJ Khalil, Chace Infninite, DJ Strong, Muggs, DJ Warrior, Strong, Muggs DeeJaying, Muggs Playing Chest

Then, the good folks over at RapTalk.net hit up a recent concert in the I.E. and caught up with Muggs and Self Scientific for DubCNN. They conducted two interviews for us. DJ Muggs Interivew, Self Scientific Interview (Shouts out to Smokes, RJO and Henz!).

Justin and myself also hit the release party for both the Muggs/Gza and Self Scientific releases at the Conga Room in Hollywood. We brought back some concert footage (which you seen in the Interview), drops and pictures. If you forgot about that here is just a mini-recap.

Video: Mitchy Slick Video Drop (This is where he announces about Xzibit working with Dr. Dre and Aftermath)

Pictures: Self Scientific, Mitchy Slick, DJ Warrior & DJ Muggs

And today, we bring you the finished product of what started it all. The video for "General Principles" by DJ Muggs and Gza, with guest spots from Rakaa of Dilated Peoples, DJ Rhettmatic, Self Scientific, Skinhead Rob and many more.

DJ Muggs Vs. Gza - General Principles

www.dubcnn.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Muggs & Gza General Principles Video (Download)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 06:32:55 PM »
how come no one replies to this? this is fucking dope

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 06:41:40 PM »
i dont think showing muggs scratching is a good idea cuz we don't hear shit. beat is nothing special. the game of ches is a good concept, but this clip won't be played on mtv nor bet

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 07:35:14 PM »
I wanna get the album after listening to this song...the beat sounds like some old school wu tang shit...its pretty dope.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 09:13:34 PM »
props, im lovin the album
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 09:35:43 PM »
Good song but why the fuck do they show Muggs scratching???

SGV

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 11:10:36 PM »
Good song but why the fuck do they show Muggs scratching???

They show Rhettmatic scratching, DJ Khalil too. Warrior and Strong did the same. It's just a video. What is Muggs gonna be doing? Standing in the back with Gza rapping? LOL. He's gotta do something.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 12:08:58 AM »
^You forgot Babu,& lol those clips of Muggs scratching are still funny & the vid is ok,nothing really that special.