Author Topic: Why has nobody shot Sean Paul in the head yet?  (Read 769 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why has nobody shot Sean Paul in the head yet?
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2005, 03:11:19 PM »
lol @ these europeans not gettin sean paul

Yeah lol @ them not liking bullshit music.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2005, 08:32:05 PM »
Americans.........................  ::)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2005, 08:38:20 PM »
where i live (tdot), everybody that i kno luvz him
frankly, i think he is quite overrated
he has sum catchy songz tho that i prolly cant sick of like "Gimme the Light" and "Infiltrate"

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2005, 02:20:58 AM »
I hate to say it, but...

50 Cent > Sean Paul

LOL! You cant compare 50 cent to sean paul theyre both very different types of artists. Maybe his last album isnt that great, but shit happens. If you listen to his early music up to this album, you hear only dancehall bangers.

There is no such thing as a "dancehall banger". And that's it. Period.

Your stupid man. You obviously dont know shit about dancehall. Thats why your making these stupid comments. Somebody should shoot you in the head, for making stupid threads.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2005, 02:25:52 AM »
I bet you, FUCKING BET YOU, if Dre produced a track for Sean Paul, they would be riding his dick like Heather Hunter.

2 dimensional muthafuckas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2005, 02:42:39 AM »
I can't get down with dancehall or almost anything reggae for that matter.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2005, 04:10:59 AM »
Why hasn't anyone Mauzip in the head yet? ???

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2005, 05:50:55 AM »
I bet you, FUCKING BET YOU, if Dre produced a track for Sean Paul, they would be riding his dick like Heather Hunter.

Co-Sign

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2005, 06:15:52 AM »

Co-Sign

If Dre did a song with Sean Paul that wouldn't change that all his other songs were shit so I still wouldn't like him.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2005, 06:48:12 AM »
The single is nice too. I won't lie, not only do the bitches feel it, but tha tshit thumps.

idem
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Isabelle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2005, 06:54:03 AM »
I love Sean Paul

He came over here about the same time that 50 mcbitch did. I saw both concerts and Sean paul was so.

That year i went to 3 concerts - Sean Paul, 50 gay and Christina Aguilera.

and he was the best.

Im going to the West Indies in 2007 for the cricket world cup and im going to stalk him! So nobody shoot him!!!!

;)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2005, 12:39:39 PM »
Dancehall has a longer history than hip-hop, so how can you say it ruined 'Urban Music'.
If you don't like it, than that's your opinion, but killin' Sean Paul for being a dope artist is fuckin retarded.
I like his music, His style and I like dancehall. It's a good thing he made Dancehall more well known to the public. I think the Jamaicans are proud of him.

Haha..Say this shiit in Jamaica and I can guarantee you will be shot in your head.

i agree with this guy...

you guys sound like you've never been to a club and heard any sean paul playin...as soon as sean paul comes on, everyone and their fucking mother can't do a thing except dance. girls LOVE that music for dancin, and like 2pac said - 'the nigg@'s want what the bitches want'

he's been around forever and just because he's all over the radio nowadays doesn't mean he's not a vet. dude is a king in jamaica and at the clubs in the US, his music is nothin but fun.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2005, 01:15:11 PM »

Co-Sign

If Dre did a song with Sean Paul that wouldn't change that all his other songs were shit so I still wouldn't like him.

i believe you........................
   ::)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2005, 01:18:52 PM »

Co-Sign

i believe you........................
   ::)

good for you

mauzip

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2005, 02:28:18 PM »
Dancehall has a longer history than hip-hop, so how can you say it ruined 'Urban Music'.
If you don't like it, than that's your opinion, but killin' Sean Paul for being a dope artist is fuckin retarded.
I like his music, His style and I like dancehall. It's a good thing he made Dancehall more well known to the public. I think the Jamaicans are proud of him.

Haha..Say this shiit in Jamaica and I can guarantee you will be shot in your head.

i agree with this guy...

you guys sound like you've never been to a club and heard any sean paul playin...as soon as sean paul comes on, everyone and their fucking mother can't do a thing except dance. girls LOVE that music for dancin, and like 2pac said - 'the nigg@'s want what the bitches want'

he's been around forever and just because he's all over the radio nowadays doesn't mean he's not a vet. dude is a king in jamaica and at the clubs in the US, his music is nothin but fun.

See, if I wouldn't hear Sean Paul in the club I wouldn't have a problem with him, but the thing is I do. I don't have a problem with garbage ass tracks like J-Kwon's Tipsy, but Sean Paul makes music that's beyond garbage.

IMO