Author Topic: The Burger King Here!!!  (Read 211 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The Burger King Here!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 01:29:51 PM »

Are you kidding, Our "Flame broiled" Whoppers use no microwaves, i cannot say the same for the mc microwave burger chain, and to prove it, I, the burger king will give you $5 in Burger King bucks plus a $30 phone card, To Try our Flame Broiled Whoppers and Angus Burgers and compare them to the mc microwaves and the jack in the microwave box

call Toll Free 800-251-7715 (Automated)

You think I'm stupid, dogg? Do ya?

I know peoples that work for you. They take that fuckin meat outta some tubs filled with beef patties. They heat lamp them shits and act like they just broiled it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 01:32:59 PM »
I wanna try the chicken fries, them shits look good

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 01:36:02 PM »
Where would Burger King be without a microwaves :spam:

:whistle:
Are you kidding, Our "Flame broiled" Whoppers use no microwaves, i cannot say the same for the mc microwave burger chain, and to prove it, I, the burger king will give you $5 in Burger King bucks plus a $30 phone card, To Try our Flame Broiled Whoppers and Angus Burgers and compare them to the mc microwaves and the jack in the microwave box

I used to work at BK when I was 16. They microwave everything.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 01:47:49 PM »

they are fucking disgusting.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 01:51:44 PM »
Burger King scares the hell outta me.  How can you be getting dressed in the morning and look out your bedroom window and Burger King is just standing in your backyard and not peel his cap back??

How can you be in the forest cutting down redwood trees and when one falls he's standing behind the tree and you don't put the chainsaw up to his jugular vein??

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 01:56:23 PM »
Burger King scares the hell outta me.  How can you be getting dressed in the morning and look out your bedroom window and Burger King is just standing in your backyard and not peel his cap back??

How can you be in the forest cutting down redwood trees and when one falls he's standing behind the tree and you don't put the chainsaw up to his jugular vein??

lol I know those commercials are creepy

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2005, 01:57:49 PM »
Where would Burger King be without a microwaves :spam:

:whistle:

Are you serious, i haven't eaten burger king in 5 or 6 years when i sharted after eating it at work, also i was sick as well, think i had food poisoning. But i'm willing to give it a another shot if that's true,peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2005, 02:16:05 PM »

I don't even think real chicken is in it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 02:26:56 PM »
goto love the bacon double cheeseburger deluxe though...