Author Topic: New Yuk Interview...................  (Read 618 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Yuk Interview...................
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005, 09:12:26 AM »
^^yuk said spider was 6 deep spider said it was just him and one homie or something and yuk was the one with a bunch of other guys.

ain't no tellin who's speakin the truth but Yuk has been exposed as a liar before when he lied about speedy checkin game with 50 crips which was totally made up so if anything I tend to believin spider.. yuk also said they pulled a gat which spider denied, why would they do that if they already 6 on 2

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005, 10:21:34 AM »
yeah like it or not Yuk got checked

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005, 10:27:52 AM »
im putting a bed together for my nephew

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 05:34:09 AM »
^^yuk said spider was 6 deep spider said it was just him and one homie or something and yuk was the one with a bunch of other guys.

ain't no tellin who's speakin the truth but Yuk has been exposed as a liar before when he lied about speedy checkin game with 50 crips which was totally made up so if anything I tend to believin spider.. yuk also said they pulled a gat which spider denied, why would they do that if they already 6 on 2
so if spider denied it true ? Anyway j stone was the guy that was with yuk and he confirmed it all (that they was 2 deep just him and yuk and that spider was 7 deep and one had a gun) and jstone wouldnt lie about it cuz he has beef with yuk right now. And look at the pic dubcnn put up it was spider and atleast 5 other guys and yuk never siad 50 crips lol he said 20 and he just went by what he heard but its all good its rap and fans are going to choose their favourite rappers side anyway lol

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 05:36:22 AM »
yeah like it or not Yuk got checked
nobody denied that  ??? ???

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2005, 08:16:37 AM »

so if spider denied it true ? Anyway j stone was the guy that was with yuk and he confirmed it all (that they was 2 deep just him and yuk and that spider was 7 deep and one had a gun) and jstone wouldnt lie about it cuz he has beef with yuk right now. And look at the pic dubcnn put up it was spider and atleast 5 other guys and yuk never siad 50 crips lol he said 20 and he just went by what he heard but its all good its rap and fans are going to choose their favourite rappers side anyway lol

spider's homie would confirm his story too lol and once j stone said it's true he wouldn't switch it up now just cause he got beef with yuk cause he'd end up exposing himself as a liar too.

I meant 40, 50 was a typo. yuk said it was 40 crips. speedy said yuk was down with him at that time already, he knew the truth. And no, groupies are gonna chose their favorite rapper's side, not normal fans. my favorite of all these fools that are involved is yuk by FAR he's also the one who shows most skills on the mic that's not even up for debate. That doesn't stop me from seeing the obvious which is that yuk is a liar and a fake. It's all good I'll still bump the shit outta his music. There's nothin that makes me wanna listen to spider's or 50's wack ass but they sure seem more gangsta (50 in his past only of course) than yuk ever will.

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2005, 09:43:02 AM »

spider's homie would confirm his story too lol and once j stone said it's true he wouldn't switch it up now just cause he got beef with yuk cause he'd end up exposing himself as a liar too.

I meant 40, 50 was a typo. yuk said it was 40 crips. speedy said yuk was down with him at that time already, he knew the truth. And no, groupies are gonna chose their favorite rapper's side, not normal fans. my favorite of all these fools that are involved is yuk by FAR he's also the one who shows most skills on the mic that's not even up for debate. That doesn't stop me from seeing the obvious which is that yuk is a liar and a fake. It's all good I'll still bump the shit outta his music. There's nothin that makes me wanna listen to spider's or 50's wack ass but they sure seem more gangsta (50 in his past only of course) than yuk ever will.

j stone spoke on it after the beef with yuk they started beefing only 2 days after the incident

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »
Why did Yuk & J Stone beef in the first place ???