Author Topic: YGD Tha Top Dogg - We don't love em  (Read 412 times)

Okka

Re: YGD Tha Top Dogg - We don't love em
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 11:21:48 AM »
HE MIGHT BE A SNOOP CLONE BUT THIS BOOTLET ALBUM IS BETTER THATN SNOOP'S R&G

LOL nahhh....not at all to me, not even close, not even a lil bit. Only if you like that strong 98 type of west coast rap, and you don't like any modern Snoop shit. R&G wasn't bad to me...definitely not great or whatever, but it had some good songs on there.
LMAO!!! COME ON!!!!!YOU GOTTA BE BULLSHITTING PLAYA!!!!R&G IS WEAK AS FUCK, ITS A POP ALBUM,I COULD NAME YOU A FEW DEBUT ALBUMS & MIXTAPES BETTER THAN R&G!!!EVEN GUERILLA BLACK'S DEBUT ALBUM WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE SHIT SNOOP DROP SINCE HE STARTED DOGG HOUSE RECORD 8)

You must be out of your mind man...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »

LOL nahhh....not at all to me, not even close, not even a lil bit. Only if you like that strong 98 type of west coast rap, and you don't like any modern Snoop shit. R&G wasn't bad to me...definitely not great or whatever, but it had some good songs on there.
LMAO!!! COME ON!!!!!YOU GOTTA BE BULLSHITTING PLAYA!!!!R&G IS WEAK AS FUCK, ITS A POP ALBUM,I COULD NAME YOU A FEW DEBUT ALBUMS & MIXTAPES BETTER THAN R&G!!!EVEN GUERILLA BLACK'S DEBUT ALBUM WAS BETTER THAN ALL THE SHIT SNOOP DROP SINCE HE STARTED DOGG HOUSE RECORD 8)

You must be out of your mind man...
yep  :loco:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 09:38:42 PM »

Never that....it doesn't have the same feel as his other albums and definitely isn't as good as his best, but it is definitely not garbage or anything near it. Personally, Drop it like it's hot was a dope ass single even though he didn't come hard enough on it, and Let's get blown was a hot track. People just wanna knock it because it says "Neptunes" and doesn't have the typical Snoop feel. Lyrically and content wise, it's the same shit we always hear from him. His flow was on point as we love on some songs, and it was average on some songs. Production wise, it was decent overall..had some gems that were dope as fuck, and some that were average. An album bein considered as "pop" isn't ALWAYS a horrible thing like people try to make it sound. Pop really just means it has appeal to different types of people, versus just a small segment.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2005, 10:56:36 PM »
Honestly, R&G wasnt too bad.  BTW, this Top Dogg "album" that has been floating around isn't the real album from his death row days, do you think it would have only 11 tracks, and of those tracks more than half of them already released?  I wouldn't think so.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 11:46:41 PM »
the dude would have been sick if death row used him back in 97 98 when they needed him tha row is done now and i think this guy still has talent his song me and my boys is heat going back to cali was tight and we dont love em is a banger with that quik production

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 12:24:10 AM »
aint this dude in a wheel chair now  ?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 01:48:25 AM »
I Remember He made a video for ummm..that cinderella song (Top Dogg that is) :laugh:

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 08:28:56 AM »
aint this dude in a wheel chair now  ?

Hmm...I remember seein a topic on here or another site, and it was talkin about DJ Quik's homeboy who was named Top Dogg. I think Quik's boy was either killed or shot or somethin like that, and people were gettin em mixed up. I donno if this Top Dogg is in a wheel chair or not though...I haven't heard anything from him since 99.

GREENEYES

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
IT LOOKS LIKE IM NOT GONNA WIN THE BATTLE OF R&G BEING A WEAK ALBUM!!!! 8)^^ BUT THAT TOPP DOGG IN THE WHELL CHAIR OR DEAD IS DJ QUIK'S HOMBOY, I READ IN THE VAULTS HES IN THE WORKS ON A NEW ALBUM,WHO KNOWS IF IT TRUE