Author Topic: Benzino Slaps Up G-UNIT Affiliate & Is Lookin For Steve Stoute & Ebro  (Read 184 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
IT’S GETTING HOT IN HERE

I know y’all like to clown me when I am “late” on certain rumors, but let me say – I am never late. With that said, I have heard so much about The Source, I wish I was deaf. But this rumor is coming from the offices of Hot 97 from the Angie Martinez show. Now, Steve “The Commissioner” Stoute was up there and he was talking a lot about The Source, Zino and Dave Mays. It was crazy today! Anyway, Stoute was airing things out and he said that he’s making a play to buy the magazine since a bank might have ownership. Now, Zino and Dave Mays have already denied this to be true, but Stoute says he might try to cop it. I heard others like Violator’s Chris Lighty might also try to buy The Source? What about Jay-Z? I heard that one too. Anyway, Steve Stoute finally made claims that he loaned Zino/The Source a half of a million dollars. Anyway, if you can find audio on this one..it’s a DOOZIE! OK…this is going too far and don’t think that this won’t continue…

BENZINO AIN’T THROUGH WITH Y’ALL

I got this and I sense its on. Benzino is going off like Biz Markie, I heard. Remember that fight I heard about? We’ll, I didn’t say it all, but the word is Benzino smacked up DJ Chubby Chub Hot 97 Boston on Thursday and DJ Enuff (Hot 97 New York) on Friday also in Boston. I know I am going to catch it over this one, but that’s the rumor. Nothing is factual, I promise! I don’t know Chubby, but Enuff seems to be a nice dude. I heard that Chubby is cool with G-Unit as well so that might have been a part of it as well. Anyway, whatever cats are saying on the radio (which I don’t know), I think Zino might be listening.

Now, the word is out that Zino put G-Unit on the cover of the magazine after Yayo dared him not to at the VMAs. Well, that G-Unot issue was on the menu and bumped a cover that I heard was featuring Bobby Brown! Funk Flex was going buckwild a few days ago and the word is…Zino is looking for him. Sheesh…I feel like this is “The Godfather Part 2.” And, as much as I respect Steve Stoute and want him to do for me what he did for Reebok, Zino is rumored to be after him and Ebro, the funny station manager at Hot 97. The dudes that Zino sent, didn’t get through the presidential security at Hot 97. Why can’t we all just play some Sir Mix-A-Lot and chill the f**k out? Just don’t play “My Posse’s On Broadway!” Hahahaha!

rip2pac

• 'G'
Re: Benzino Slaps Up G-UNIT Affiliate & Is Lookin For Steve Stoute & Ebro
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 09:30:08 PM »
lol *u late* again