Author Topic: CHELSEA WHO???  (Read 671 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CHELSEA WHO???
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2005, 06:48:30 AM »
if you generate your money from things like merchandise, stadium tickets or money for winning the CL and shit, it is all goooood.

but how is it fair if some bored billionaire asshole just comes there and puts ridiculous amounts of money on the table, cause it doesnt bother him at all, and he didnt even have anything to do with the team or the sport before lol?

hustle money EARNED by the team spent on players - Great!
money given by some random billionaire owner - Lame!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2005, 06:50:39 AM »
All this anti Chelsea makes me laugh

Ushyted fans spitting the dummy out Because there is a bigger bully in the playground
Face it ya shit
Ya in debt and the empire is crumblin  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2005, 06:53:00 AM »
All this anti Chelsea makes me laugh

Ushyted fans spitting the dummy out Because there is a bigger bully in the playground
Face it ya shit
Ya in debt and the empire is crumblin  ;D

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY
NO MORE WAR

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2005, 07:38:13 AM »

EXACTLY...so fuck chelsea

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2005, 07:55:53 AM »
if you generate your money from things like merchandise, stadium tickets or money for winning the CL and shit, it is all goooood.

but how is it fair if some bored billionaire asshole just comes there and puts ridiculous amounts of money on the table, cause it doesnt bother him at all, and he didnt even have anything to do with the team or the sport before lol?

exactly, united may have spent over 100 mil of money they have generated in 7 years but chelsea spending 200 mil in 2 years takes the piss.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2005, 08:25:58 AM »
FUCK CHELSEA!

why fuck chelsea?

Well first of all i dont like the coach. He shows disrespect to a lot of people in football. You know what is sad, that this guy was a    interpreter about 8 years ago at fc barcalona. And he didnt knew shit about football, and now he thinks hes the greatest of the world.

The second reason i dont like chelsea is, they were nothing before abramovitsj came. And suddenly some rich fuck from russia comes along and buys the best players in the world, and now they are a world class team. And i dont like the way how chelsea plays. They are playing way to defensive with the quality they have. Remember barcalona vs chelsea last year? There was only 1 team that came to football and that was barcelona. Chelsea is ruining football.

And you know what sad is? You only need a lot of money to make a good football team. Nothing else, only money. And i find that very sad, that football has become like this. But thank god we got teams like barcelona, who still actually play football.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2005, 02:50:38 PM »
FUCK CHELSEA!

why fuck chelsea?

Well first of all i dont like the coach. He shows disrespect to a lot of people in football. You know what is sad, that this guy was a    interpreter about 8 years ago at fc barcalona. And he didnt knew shit about football, and now he thinks hes the greatest of the world.

The second reason i dont like chelsea is, they were nothing before abramovitsj came. And suddenly some rich fuck from russia comes along and buys the best players in the world, and now they are a world class team. And i dont like the way how chelsea plays. They are playing way to defensive with the quality they have. Remember barcalona vs chelsea last year? There was only 1 team that came to football and that was barcelona. Chelsea is ruining football.

And you know what sad is? You only need a lot of money to make a good football team. Nothing else, only money. And i find that very sad, that football has become like this. But thank god we got teams like barcelona and real, who still actually play football.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2005, 05:36:32 PM »
FUCK CHELSEA!

why fuck chelsea?

And you know what sad is? You only need a lot of money to make a good football team. Nothing else, only money. And i find that very sad, that football has become like this. But thank god we got teams like barcelona and MAN U, who still actually play football.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2005, 07:04:09 PM »
FUCK CHELSEA!

why fuck chelsea?

And you know what sad is? You only need a lot of money to make a good football team. Nothing else, only money. And i find that very sad, that football has become like this. But thank god we got teams like barcelona and MAN U, who still actually play football.

co signed. And also while they were out spendin 100 mill in 1 season leeds had 2 sell every single top player 4 bargain basement prices as they were in administration. No matter what ne1 sez leeds r a bigger side than chelsea n i was pissed at the time. NOt really a valid point 2 say "fuck chelsea" coz evry1 else was spendin thats just ma reason 4 not likin them......

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2005, 02:23:43 AM »
i agree with the barcelona point, but i just can't stand all the excuses coz Chelsea blew Man Utd out the water playing their own game - spending big!
NO MORE WAR

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2005, 08:34:56 AM »
i think everybodys hatin on chelse because they have won the title after 12 games ;)

u wanna complain bout the money ?

wat about wen ranieri spent all that money and didnt get nuffin

who was complain then?

but now the money is goin to use and chelsea are literally.. running  away with the title i see all these people bitchin  ;D "money this money that"