Author Topic: so has anyone heard anything about jay-z's new album ?  (Read 351 times)

coola

Re: so has anyone heard anything about jay-z's new album ?
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 05:55:19 PM »
so i'm guessin theres no news on the new album ?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 07:49:42 PM »
Not too much is known for now. But I heard a rumor that if he does indeed drop another record, it'll be mid-late 2006.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »
so i'm guessin theres no news on the new album ?

this has just turned into another Jay-Z haters thread
NO MORE WAR

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 04:52:32 PM »
I remember last year, rumor had it he was signing to Shady/Aftermath and planning to release his next album as simply "Sean Carter" or "S. Carter" instead of Jay-Z.  Still, it wouldn't surprise me if he came back.  As a lot of people have pointed out, there have been too many rappers who claimed they were going to retire and then came back not long afterwards.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 06:07:10 PM »
I remember last year, rumor had it he was signing to Shady/Aftermath and planning to release his next album as simply "Sean Carter" or "S. Carter" instead of Jay-Z.  Still, it wouldn't surprise me if he came back.  As a lot of people have pointed out, there have been too many rappers who claimed they were going to retire and then came back not long afterwards.

what are you talking about "if he came back"...HE ALREADY DID! the jayz & r. kelly album...the jayz and linkin park album....countless features and tracks on mixtapes...the dude never left!