Author Topic: Whats the deal with www.Deathrowentertainment.com  (Read 689 times)

Antonio

Re: Whats the deal with www.Deathrowentertainment.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2002, 07:23:04 AM »

Shizzle.  Im coo with all whoz coo with me.  But if you coo with D.R.E and at the same time tryin to be coo with me.. I'll be respectful, but I won't do no hook upz.  

Like I said.. ask Nino for all that.  Ask Nino to log onto his HUGE FTP since yall think hes got so much rare shit.  But my TRUz.. I'll always be down with.  

Big ups to Tonio for standin strong in the face of recent adversities.  I know you've takin alot of shots lately but I'm right here for ya homie.  Got cha back as long as you continue to stand strong and be down for the get down.  Don't let nobody move you off your block!

LBC213, ItsAllGood, Nima Loc, Jay, Stef.. tons of others I didn't mention.. ya'll real.. and you know I got cha back!

Ax

If ya only knew some of the shit i know.... i'll talk with ya about this shit one day, homie. BTW i'm just back on adsl! ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2002, 07:49:54 AM »

If ya only knew some of the shit i know.... i'll talk with ya about this shit one day, homie. BTW i'm just back on adsl! ;)

Fa sho.  Id like to holla at you on the phone if we can set that up.  Ill do the callin and pay for the long distance.  No prob for friends.  Pz.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Antonio

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2002, 07:52:41 AM »

Fa sho.  Id like to holla at you on the phone if we can set that up.  Ill do the callin and pay for the long distance.  No prob for friends.  Pz.

Ax

Money aint a problem, u know. I'd like to see you in Cali too, man! Face to face. I'll come 1 whole year there, to make a master for University (Law) in 1 1/2 years. I'll holla at u via MSN or AIM or ICQ or whatever! (lol)..

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2002, 08:02:10 AM »
I can't stand Nino... he's a fool, big one at that. I'm not about to respect someone who doesn't respect me...  so a big fuck you, from Big Poofy Guy

He's on my aim list, but I had to block all his names cause he just warned me  all the time, so fuck you...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2002, 08:20:56 AM »
yo i dont get why ever one on here is like on a quest to be cool with EVERYONE.... like you're an asshole if u dont like one person...

but either way my point was i dont know nino really well but he did come off like an asshole the few times i talked to him..
i asked him a long time ago about hookin me up with "inside out'" and he wrote in a thread he had it but wouldnt hook anyone up... thats kinda gay but im like ok whateva.. then on mirc before i asked him for some shit and he just ignored that shit too..

now i checked out his website the other day and he selling albums that I have on my computer and that ANYONe with a lil work can get for like 150 dollars.. thats fucked up, and its taking advantage of people... how am i supposed to have MAD respect for anyone that does something like that... i try my best to be a good person, and be kind to poeple.. maybe i get mad and diss people but i dont ROB them and CON them... which this dude seems to do..

and then i dont even know AxelF but there was some gay long ass diss to him on there when axel always seemed cool with people , and made a good point with how he shares shit.. hell if i knew how to hook FTP up id share my shit too.. music is music and if u got something rare that u made and ur Dr dre cool but if ur some dude on the street why be stingy..

finally he call himself "thagod" too which is real stupid, cuz who the hell is this dude besides someone that bootlegs music... LOL... i'm sure there are plenty of people on this board that are way more successful than NINO that dont call themselves "thagod".. but whateva

im from the east and my roommate from cali and he acts like yall do. he is a cool ass kid and sometimes i dont even know how he does it, but he never disses anyone regardless of how obviously wack they are, unless they reallly wronged him... personally i dont get it, maybe its a different culture or whatever but its kinda stupid.... someone is obviously a jackass and peopel stick up for him just cuz the dont wanna be a "hater" or cause any "beef"

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2002, 09:55:16 AM »
well if you dont like the pics he posted then dont watch them like I do, I dont like the pics neither but nino is a cool guy thats fo sho  ;D
40oz Graphire

itsallgood

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2002, 10:06:20 AM »
well i heres what i have to say lol. i dont know nino but what i know of him he aint shit he thinks hes god he dint make the music but hes gonna try to act like he did by sellin it for a shit load and if you are dumb enough to pay i bet you never get the shit u send for and on the other hand u got the homie axle who has always been REAL he hooks everyone up without even askin 4 shit in return now i aint kissin ass im just sayin how it is so everyone keep it real and it will be all good lol peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2002, 11:15:59 PM »
This Ones To Ax...

Hey Man Youve Hooked Me Up With Alotta Shit Thru Uppin It To The WCC FTP And Belive Me I Appreciate That Cos I Only Run 56k And You Respected That

Now Obviously Cos I Have No Problem With Nino (Because He Has Done Nothing That Directly Affects Me) Yove Decided To Sever All Links To Me And People In This Postition

All I Gotta Say Is, Thats Your Choice - But I Honestly Expected Better From You.

I Still Respect You And When Your On AIM, MSN Or IRC Ill Speak To You, But This Shit Needs Resolvin - Doubt It Ever Will But Its Causin Alot Of Friction (Especially On The Board - Where It Isnt Needed)

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2002, 12:24:38 AM »
see thats the problem almost none of yall really talked to the guy... I know him for a while and I can tell you, he's coo, he may not be perfect on some cases but are yall??
40oz Graphire

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2002, 01:05:27 AM »
bottom line fuck nino brown, hes a bitch ass shiesty fuck! axle holla at me man... like to have a few words wit ya .....peace

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2002, 02:00:52 AM »
This Ones To Ax...

Hey Man Youve Hooked Me Up With Alotta Shit Thru Uppin It To The WCC FTP And Belive Me I Appreciate That Cos I Only Run 56k And You Respected That

Now Obviously Cos I Have No Problem With Nino (Because He Has Done Nothing That Directly Affects Me) Yove Decided To Sever All Links To Me And People In This Postition

All I Gotta Say Is, Thats Your Choice - But I Honestly Expected Better From You.

I Still Respect You And When Your On AIM, MSN Or IRC Ill Speak To You, But This Shit Needs Resolvin - Doubt It Ever Will But Its Causin Alot Of Friction (Especially On The Board - Where It Isnt Needed)

peace

Rud.. You're my dogg.. and I've said in many previous posts that I'm all about my WCC bro'z.  I've cut off many contacts only because they were more of a bridge between me and Nino.  Meaning.. they would get hot shit from me.. and turn around and attempt to TRADE if for something Nino says he got.  I'm not here to give people music to barter with or negotiate (spelling) with.  I'm here to give out music for those who love music.  I found out that people where just using my shit to barter with the likes of Nino.  I feel so strongly about this that I dont want anything that Nino has.  I had Drunk Driving In My Glasshouse and realized that having this track on my hard drive was hypicritical (spelling) so I deleted it and dont want anything they have to offer.  Dont take it like that Big Rud.  One day it will be GREATER.. LATER!  But for now.. I have to watch out for snakes.  

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2002, 02:03:58 AM »
Basically.. if you guys wanna be down with those type of people.. I wont hold it against you but I do have the right to deal with who I consider real.  

Rud.. I consider you real.  Love the Ren site too.  What ever I can do to help.. jus holla.  Pz.

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2002, 03:36:46 AM »
Ax

I Appreciate Your Situation And I Hope You (I Think You Do) Appreciate Mine.

I Aint Bein Down With Either/Or To Gain For Myself. Im Cool With Nino Because Hes Never Given Me A Problem To Stop Me From Liking Him And Youve Helped Me Loads And Hooked Me Up With Stuff And You Know I Appreciate That ALOT!

I Refuse To Take Sides Because Both Of You Have Done Nothin But Good Stuff For Me.

I Also Completely Agree With :

"I do have the right to deal with who I consider real"

Its Up To You Who Ya Trade And Share With - But Dont Let It Effect People Who May Be Linked Via 4 People Kinda Thing

IE - Fair Enough You Dont Wanna Deal With People Directly Related To Nino & Who Are Cool With Him But Dont Let The Friends Of Friends Suffer :) Because As You Rightly Say Its All Music And You Wanna Share It.

Hope That All Made Sense

peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2002, 03:37:27 AM »
Oh And Thanks For The Ren Site Props

peace

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2002, 05:07:33 AM »
Enough of this shit.  Done with this Topic.  Lets all move on to the music, that includes Nino and all the Nino Fans.  

Still Expect me to holla at bullshit.. that's a given.. but no more personal diss's.  Diss D.R.E as a whole if you want.. or any website for that matter.. but no more personal diss's which includes from me.

Im lockin this and all useless personal diss's from here on.  Overseer got at me in #WCC today.. we talked about it.. and I felt him.. Good lookin boss!  Lets move on to music and hot news.  

Everyone knows whats up with certain Snakes out there anyway.. When you think about it.. its really your job to be on the look out..

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt