Author Topic: The Future....  (Read 181 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Future....
« on: November 08, 2005, 03:49:27 PM »
                                                    8) VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV  8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Future....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 04:12:24 PM »
you forgot kobe ;D

and Kwame is a big qustion mark..so far C.Mihm is playing better

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 04:53:32 PM »
I don't know much about them but I'd assume Wafer and Green will eventually be cut by Phil just because

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 09:22:05 PM »
you forgot kobe ;D

and Kwame is a big qustion mark..so far C.Mihm is playing better

I'm talking about way in the future, when Kobe retires...Obviously, Kobe is our man for the next 5-10 years, but these are very young players the Lakers have acquired with tremendous potential to lead the way in the future. Kwame hasn't been playing bad, he's just not been getting touches. If he start playing bad when Phil applies him in the offense more, then we can judge...For now, I see some names with bright futures on the Lakers roster... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 09:30:23 PM »
I don't know much about them but I'd assume Wafer and Green will eventually be cut by Phil just because

Yes, you're right. You don't know much. Green won't be cut, maybe sent to the D-League, but he has shown upside in summer camp and pre-season. Von Wafer, now, you're fucking crazy for thinking he's getting cut. The Lakers have plans for this kid. Kobe loves him and has already taken him under his wing. He's amazingly athletic and is said to become something in the future. That's why Phil has ruled out sending him to the D-League, let alone cutting him... ::)

Imagine when Kobe retires, he leaves the Laker legacy to those players after they've reached full potential. They'll be 5 established stars who developed together:

PG Smush Parker
SG Von Wafer
SF Devin Green
PF Kwame Brown
C Andrew Bynum

Bench:
Luke Walton
Ronny Turiaf
Sasha Vuvajic
Brian Cook

I know I'm dreaming, but I'm liking the great amount of potential in the Lakers' future...