Author Topic: To BigJakeDoggyDogg...  (Read 844 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: To BigJakeDoggyDogg...
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2002, 02:44:10 PM »
yo axle  kcik back on biggjake i nevertook him as a dude to lie on this forum so don't go beefin wit him for no reason, ican see why your skeptical but just kick back on that shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2002, 02:48:16 PM »
i've learned to live with doubters....it's just up to them now if they want to hear it or continue to doubt

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2002, 02:56:03 PM »
for you tech? lol your account deleted,that or 50 bucks...american

delete my account? after all this war, u want me to give up that easy?

For every Daz/Dre thread you'll see me there
For every political thread you'll see me there
For every religious thread you'll see me there
For every Sports thread you'll see me there

Shit, I'll come at you on a thread about Inshore fishery and depleted Cod reserves

im not going out that easy, lol

techniec

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2002, 02:57:46 PM »
as for your offer,

$5 we got a deal

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2002, 03:11:48 PM »
I've got the shitty version of Next Episode on my pager, and over the phone, it sounds as if it's in good quality.......something to think about........

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2002, 03:12:14 PM »
yo axle  kcik back on biggjake i nevertook him as a dude to lie on this forum so don't go beefin wit him for no reason, ican see why your skeptical but just kick back on that shit

Im coo with Jake.. In fact.. I have nothing negative to say about anyone except Nino.  

I was tryin to give Jake a way out so he wouldnt be catchin this much shit over a fuckin track and to me, someone who used to MOD this board should be more then able to rip.  

I could give a fuck about an excuse.  An excuse wouldnt be needed if mutha fuckaz would just BE REAL!!!!!   Aint that hard.  Be real or be OUT!  Quit tryin to be bigger then you really are.

Love it or hate it.. its the truth.  Ohh well.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

budsmokeronly

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2002, 04:19:14 PM »
I agree with Axle.  There is no excuse to not be able to ripp this song to your computer.  If you can get on to the internet, then for sure you can ripp one song onto your computer.  Hell, I used to have such a shitty computer and I could easily a cd to my computer.  I ain't hatin' on ya Jake but you know as well as myself and everyone else that you can easily find a way to get that song shared.  So I think these are the reasons why you haven't:

1) You don't really have the song

or

2) You don't want to share the song

So which one is it Jake.  Just tell the damn truth.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2002, 04:25:46 PM »
i know how to rip, musicmatch offers it , the fact of the matter is the computer i'm using won't do it...before i was asked to rip this song i was asked to rip a richie rich sampler for lil jermain, lil jay (or someone wit a name like that i forgot now it was for  westcoast 2k ) that i got a while back , and i was going to send to them and  i couldn't so , the simple fact is not that i don't know how, it's just that i'm not really able to

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2002, 04:37:06 PM »
Axle..who the fuck are you? man tryna be 2pac ona  goddamn internet forum LOL Jake dogg has been around with mucho credibility for years man,i've known him for awhile and always believed him he's always beensecure about the song man,he just don't wanna bust his hass gettin a song to you that he has,and i don't blame him,he would get it to us if he had a real easy way to but he don;t and i wouldn't go outta my way either.....if you had a rare ass cdq copy of doggystyle would you seriously go send that shit to your cousin to let some internet acquaintances hear it???? First of all, he wouldn't have the cd for that length of time,second of all..the mail system isn;t exactly soundproof,that shit could get hurt or lost and i know your asses wouldn't risk that for getting nothing in return(i doubt he wants your respect that much or at all)....raise up off..no offense intended axle i'm just being REAL.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2002, 06:02:04 PM »
agree with Tanjint...and I know why BigJakes computer wont rip it...Cuz he probably doesnt have a CD burner on his computer, that would explain a lot...

Nutty_Nutt

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2002, 06:05:54 PM »
Big Jake is full of SHIT. NEXT EPISODE DOES NOT EXIST ON CD QUALITY OUTSIDE OF THE "vaults". IT WAS NOT RELEASED ON DOGGYSTYLE AT ANY TIME, ON ANY FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2002, 07:18:25 PM »
You guys realize that if it existed (cd quality) it would be all over the net, u know how many crazy fans are out there? searching for every snoop dogg song, Jake wouldnt be the only one who has it.

What jake got is prolly a burned copy with not cd quality Next Episode, the one everyone has...
The Reason he can call anyone and play it, cause over the phone it's impossible to say if it's cd quality or not.

If he did in fact had it, there are 10000 ways to get it on the net, No MATTER how shitty his computer is.
Even if his computer was so shitty, He could have just gone to school computers or college computers or whatever, there are a lot of public places with NICE computers that can rip the damn song. And unless jake has NO friends, he can use their computers to rip it.

Jake please answer the following questions
What computer do you have? How fast is it, what chipset is it, etc ? What operating system do you use?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2002, 09:05:17 PM »
and I know why BigJakes computer wont rip it...Cuz he probably doesnt have a CD burner on his computer, that would explain a lot...

You don't need a cd burner to rip a song onto your computer.  Trust me, I used to have such a piece of shit computer and ripping a song from a cd was no problem.  It might have tooken 10-15 minutes for one song because it was so slow, but it would rip the song no problem.  Jake couldn't have a computer much worse than my old one, because if he did then he wouldn't be able to run the internet.  You are a fool if you believe that Jake is not able to rip one song onto his computer.  So again the only possibilities are:

1) He doesn't really have the song

2) He has the song but doesn't want to share it

And to the people sayin that if they had the song they wouldn't take the time and effort to share it for nothing, well I guarantee you there are people who are willing to pay cash for that song.  If I remember correctly, in a past thread somebody offered like $50 for the song.  $50 is a lot of money just to send one song.  Hell I send many songs all the time to people just for free.  And I am just curious, whoever reads this post, if you actually owned that song in cdq would you share it with others or sell it.  I for sure would share it with everyone for free if I had it.  And even if I did want money for it and say I had no computer, if someone was gonna give me $50 for it you damn bet I would find someway to share it, I mean damn it ain't rocket science.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2002, 01:59:08 AM »
Axle..who the fuck are you? man tryna be 2pac ona  goddamn internet forum LOL Jake dogg has been around with mucho credibility for years man,i've known him for awhile and always believed him he's always beensecure about the song man,he just don't wanna bust his hass gettin a song to you that he has,and i don't blame him,he would get it to us if he had a real easy way to but he don;t and i wouldn't go outta my way either.....if you had a rare ass cdq copy of doggystyle would you seriously go send that shit to your cousin to let some internet acquaintances hear it???? First of all, he wouldn't have the cd for that length of time,second of all..the mail system isn;t exactly soundproof,that shit could get hurt or lost and i know your asses wouldn't risk that for getting nothing in return(i doubt he wants your respect that much or at all)....raise up off..no offense intended axle i'm just being REAL.peace-Tanjint

I hear you on Jakes credibility and all that.  Aint tryin to be Pac.. Im just BEING REAL.  There really is no excuse to talk about something and not be prepared to give it out.  Like I said on the previous thread.. No diss.. cuz I aint diss'in no body over an opinion.  I just dont get this.. it doesnt fit.. so to me its bullshit.  

AND YES.. IF I HAD THE OG VERSION OF DOGGYSTYLE I WOULD HOOK UP ALL OF YOU.  EVERYONE HERE.. ID HOOK UP.  CUZ IM JUST LIKE THAT.  I WOULD TOTALLY GO OUT OF MY WAY FOR YOU GUYS.  I DONT TALK ABOUT IT WITHOUT BEING ABOUT IT.  Thanks dogg.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2002, 04:27:25 AM »
i think everybody who had it would share it, give a snippet or share a tagged version...

why would u keep it for yourself?? :P
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -