Author Topic: Question on 2pac "diss track"  (Read 378 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Question on 2pac "diss track"
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:53:40 PM »
What is the deal with the 2pac song "god bless the dead" ano quite a lot about pac  but just never understood this song..when was it made? was he tryin 2 diss biggie or what?? If this is meant 2 b in thegspot can someone answer it then send it there please...cheers.

The Maestro

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Question on 2pac "diss track"
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 09:04:48 PM »
i remember hearing it was a song that was made about another rapper named biggie smalls who died..

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 10:27:45 PM »
Yeah a heard that there was another biggie smalls n thats y big stoppd callin himself it. But just thought it was a bit ov a coincedince. 2 biggie smalls, one pacs friend another an enemy of sorts.

The Maestro

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 11:29:18 PM »
lol man Stretch is in the song too, and he died before The Notorious B.I.G. (in bad terms with 2Pac), so it can't be suspicious at all.
He's referring to that unknown rapper Biggie Smalls, i think i got a video/pic of 2Pac with him, somewhere. Not a big deal.
Obviously they've included that pretty wack song in the Greatest Hits just to speculate over the alive theories.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 01:24:52 AM »
[
lol man Stretch is in the song too, and he died before The Notorious B.I.G. (in bad terms with 2Pac), so it can't be suspicious at all.
He's referring to that unknown rapper Biggie Smalls, i think i got a video/pic of 2Pac with him, somewhere. Not a big deal.
Obviously they've included that pretty wack song in the Greatest Hits just to speculate over the alive theories.

Yeh a knew that i wasnt tryin 2 back up the alive theory i just wondered if ne1 could shed ne light on the song. thanx neway reinforced wot a thought.

The Maestro

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 07:44:02 AM »
i think its a nice song

ABN

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 08:06:08 AM »
Shock G did say that it was about B.I.G. on Thug Angel.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 01:17:16 PM »
i think its a nice song

yea that song is dope....both pacand stretch come correct..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2005, 01:48:56 PM »
it was about BIG as Shock G said

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2005, 07:47:10 PM »

that song iz dope sucka....., fuck tha police and all the courts...

smp4life

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 12:21:08 PM »
I heard that the song was made before the 2pac/ BIG beef for a some type of concept album.