Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 301031 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #4875 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do we need another young point guard?! Rudy Fernandez aka Ginobli 2.0 was sitting right there for us. And wtf happened to the Cook/#19 for Head/#26 deal?

Fuck this draft!

You need to stop trippin, we got a really good prospect...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4876 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »
The video is probably real, but these new reports of a seperate auido clips are completely bogus....Either way, why would Kobe care what's being said by fans? People can claim whatever they want. I doubt he sits all day online reading this stuff...And LOL@suing for that.

1) By fans? It's all over the papers HERE IN FUCKING ITALY!! And i'm sure 7even can confirm they're talking about it in Germany too! Immagine in L.A. and in fucking CALI! Kobe should deny it, if it's fake. IF it's fake. IF. He went to the radio 300 times lately, why not going there for the 301st time to deny it and shut the rumors down? The truth is that he wants to be traded, he made it (pretty, lol) clear, and he said them things in the video, which looks legit. He has nothing to deny cause he said them things and he still wanna get traded.

2) Sue, yes. I'm a lawyer, obviously you can sue them fools, if the shit is fake. No doubt.

Kobe wants to play for a contender. His ultimate desire is to stay in LA with an organization dedicated to winning and being honest. I believe Jerry Buss will patch things up. If Jerry Buss wants, he can have Kobe...Kobe's true desire is to be in LA and to be winning. If the FO had been acting like they've been acting this past month, we woulda had another superstars a longggg time ago...Magic 2007...PeACe

Man i understood it. I'm talking about the refections of those words on his image.

Who cares...The reaction to ANYTHING Kobe does will be negative. Haven't you gotten used to it yet?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4877 on: June 28, 2007, 08:20:44 PM »
Sun Yue...

wow WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?!

Kobe, I understand why you wanna leave now!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4878 on: June 28, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »
Marc Gasol - I can live with!  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4879 on: June 28, 2007, 11:38:11 PM »
LoL Kobe wants to win "now" and the Lakers get another raw prospect with their first pick, an asian with their second and a euro with their third. Funny stuff. You think Paxson will give you Deng and Gordon?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4880 on: June 29, 2007, 01:34:46 AM »
I don't know the guy the Lakers selected with the #19. I don't know the asian guy we selected with the #40. I know Gasol's brother we selected with the #48, and he basically sucks. Mmmm.. Is this PG good enought to be in our rotation as a backup to Farmar? Shit man, i don't even like Farmar, immagine a player being after him in the rotation!

wcsoldier

« Reply #4881 on: June 29, 2007, 03:48:43 AM »
Farmar or Crittenton will be traded, if not that makes no fucking sense.. oh well I forgot the FO doesn't want to admit they build for the future  :-X.. that no-name Chinese should be used as some change in a trade or come back to his country... Marc Gasol ? One galaxy behing his brother regarding talent.. I guess we can dream and imagine our FO draft him to attract (no homo) Paul... now le'ts wait and begin the new season with basically the same team  ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4882 on: June 29, 2007, 04:36:52 AM »
Farmar or Crittenton will be traded, if not that makes no fucking sense.. oh well I forgot the FO doesn't want to admit they build for the future  :-X.. that no-name Chinese should be used as some change in a trade or come back to his country... Marc Gasol ? One galaxy behing his brother regarding talent.. I guess we can dream and imagine our FO draft him to attract (no homo) Paul... now le'ts wait and begin the new season with basically the same team  ::)

LOL  :D +1
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4883 on: June 29, 2007, 04:51:04 AM »
Farmar or Crittenton will be traded
Man Papaloukas + Farmar/Crittenton is just above average. Nothing Kobe dreamed about. We betta trade somebody to get Billups, Kidd, or those type of PG's.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4884 on: June 29, 2007, 04:58:39 AM »
^^^^ Don't dream homie, the best we can have is a Steve Blake or Charlie Bell (I would be already satisfied with one of those two) it's not hating or taking the Kobe route but our FO is just a joke , regarding the Lakers standards i.e playing for championships.. don't hold your breath , nothing mind blowing will happen this summer ..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #4886 on: June 29, 2007, 05:29:23 AM »
^^^^ is this trade implied to trade the Staples Center for the MSG ?  if yes, DO IT MITCH
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 05:33:13 AM by wcsoldier »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4887 on: June 29, 2007, 07:38:11 AM »
LOL good trade!

C Curry
PF Randolph
SF Odom
SG Crawford
PG Farmar

6 Lee
7 Q.Richardson
8 Walton
9 Bynum
10 Mihm
11 N.Robinson
12 Turiaf
13 Radmanovic

We'd still miss a good PG. LOL.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 07:41:19 AM by Antonio »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4888 on: June 29, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »
If anything, Marc Gasol can be used for passing/rebounding. He's not as good as his big brother but I'm happy with him.

Now that I've calmed down, Javaris Crittenton is a good player. He'd be a great triangle PG, but whats the point in drafting more young point guards? Last season we had Smush Parker, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, and Shammond Williams. It looks like this season we'll have 4 more point guards that won't be able to contribute till the future.

As far as the Chinese kid...fuck that. Our front office is making us the laughing stock of the entire NBA. I mean Kobe (the best player in the NBA) demands to be traded due to the front office not doing anything right, so to make it better, they pass on Derrick Byars who can probably contribute to the team now, for Sun Yue who is another long term project.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4889 on: June 29, 2007, 08:54:38 AM »
^^^ I can imagine Kobe going wild on Sun Yue cause he doesn't understand shit that is told to him and mumbles some weird chinese-english  ;D ;D

"Yo homie, gimme some alley-oop pass"

"zhi zhi yoo"

"Aight? Coo."

Kobe going up, Asian guy just stands there lookin, raising his eyebrows.

"Yo what the fuck? just throw me the ball when I'm in the air you goofy lookin bitch. We clear?"

Asian guy nods.

Kobe flies again, Asian guy throws ball as hard as he can on Kobe's head.

"Yo nigga what the fuck??!? Who the fuck you take me for??!" *Kobe heads to Phil* "Yo you just saw that man?! How the fuck is that illiterate bitch supposed TO CONTRIBUTE RIGHT NOW??!! We TALKING ABOUT JASON KIDD MAN!! Look at that Bynum bitch, sitting on his ass there, FUCKING SHIP HIS ASS OUT!! DR. BUSS IS AN IDIOT, FUCKING FIRE THAT KUPCHACK ASS!!! GNAAAAAAAA!!!"
No, it's not a sin