Author Topic: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread  (Read 307852 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: The Official Los Angeles Lakers thread
« Reply #5760 on: January 02, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »
What kind of business did Kobe have being in the game and taking a 3 at this point? Pierce should have tackled him.

All he did was seal the victory, not rub it in their face, talkin shit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5761 on: January 02, 2008, 05:00:16 PM »
LOL am i the only one who remembers Kobe getting "MVP" chants in Boston?
Now it's all of a sudden "Fuck Kobe & the Lakers"? LOL.

Lol funny huh? Boston fans had no soul last season then this season when we went into Boston Kobe got a roar of boos. Can't take back the past tho.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5762 on: January 02, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
Lakers' Mihm Out 3 To 4 Weeks

Los Angeles Times -
Lakers center Chris Mihm will be sidelined three to four weeks because of a sore Achilles in his right foot that will require weekly sonar-wave treatments.

Mihm, 28, who has had two surgeries on his right ankle, has not played recently because of bursitis and soreness in his his right heel.

Mihm, who missed all of last season, has averaged 4.1 points and 3.7 rebounds this season. He has played in 19 of the Lakers' 30 games.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5763 on: January 03, 2008, 02:39:42 AM »
what a wack bust, we shoudlnt have signed him

wcsoldier

« Reply #5764 on: January 03, 2008, 03:55:42 AM »
^^^^ Mihm was a 10/6 center before his injury .. it seems like he's done though ..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5765 on: January 03, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »
Suck's about Mihm, And Kwame still moving like a Robot out there with little or no movement (Did he have any?)
lol, suck's we lost to Boston tho, remind's me of the Malone/Payton Laker's... We shall see.

Lakers all day everyday, Loyalty over a Bandwagon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5766 on: January 03, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »
I remember when Mihm was our second option on offense...now he's WAY too soft. It's obvious that sitting out a whole season has taken a major toll on him. Too bad, because he was on the verge of being a double-double guy before the injuries. I was SHOCKED to see him do this just a week back:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ox7fxkieb5A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ox7fxkieb5A</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5767 on: January 03, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »
Terrible effort .. but hey Fuck the Celtics all day long .. wtf is KG thinking to scream "get that shit outta here"  up by 20 with 3 min left.. I'm glad Lamar reacted and beats Allen ass down .... and lol at Rivers tryin to push the lead .. how disrespectful is that  :-X... they shouldn't forget how bad they were for a long time

lamar is a fucking punk, youd think he wants to play on the LA Rams not LA Lakers.  you dont do that shit in the NBA.  i hope david sperm suspends him a paycheck.

yeah that was a cheap shot, lamar at that point was being a sore loser and pissed off that he got his shit blocked by KG

Can you blame him? They were beating us by 20 something points and STILL had KG and Ray Allen on the floor. For what? The game was decided. Thats one thing I admire (no homo) about Odom, he's always there to make those statement fouls, he's always backing up his teammates in altercations, and he's alway starring down / talking shiet to the other teams superstar. Thats the kind of attitude you need out there. Don't get me wrong, I don't want us to turn into a bunch of Rasheed Wallaces but I always respect the statement fouls.

tell lamar to try WINNING instead of tackling

Lol I really hate Celtics fans. For a group of people who were very quiet for the last 20 years you muthafuckas are talkin hella greasy now-a-days. I guess you guys forgot all about the 90's and early 00's.

you think i don't remember the paul peirce and antwan walker days? 

theres lakers fans who try to tell me the lakers are the bigger franchise in the NBA's history, what a joke

viva la celtics

LOL...can't even spell Antoine Walker.

nope, only name i need to know how to spell is my own
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5768 on: January 03, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »
You'll always remember how to spell Kobe, though. :-*

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5769 on: January 03, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »
Cobe?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5770 on: January 03, 2008, 12:19:59 PM »
Cobe?

I dunno, ask the Boston crowd...they love chanting his name.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5771 on: January 03, 2008, 01:22:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YsXPZVPIjxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YsXPZVPIjxE</a>

Eternal ownage.
:sign_werd: The Lakers can have the worst record in the league and they'd still own the Celtics because of this moment. :laugh:

wcsoldier

« Reply #5772 on: January 04, 2008, 01:14:38 AM »
Damn this 5 days break is boring for the fans ..  fortunately it isn't an usual thing  :-X

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5773 on: January 04, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »
Damn our frontline is impressive

At the end of the 1st quarter...

Bynum
11 Points (4-6 FG), 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 1 Block

Turiaf
8 Points (4-4 FG), 1 Rebound, 1 Assist, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks

:o

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5774 on: January 04, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »
Just what we needed, a blowout to help us get over the lost to the Celtics...and the lil ass shorts.