Author Topic: LBC Native, In His "Prime" (Audio Ft. Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle)  (Read 118 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LBC Native, In His "Prime" (Audio Ft. Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle)
« on: November 13, 2005, 12:54:09 AM »
www.dubcnn.com > drop feedback!

Prime of Lethal Entertainment is an artist you may be not be familiar with, he is a twenty two year old Long Beach native and member of Soulhood Entertainment. Having been rapping for ten years he has developed a unique style and possesses a fresh energy always welcome in the genre. So far he has featured on The Soulhood Mixtape: "Stylefornia 1" and "Vol. 2 (The Movement)", Welcome To the Chuuch, Bad Azz’s Mixtape and recently DJ Warrior & DJ Strong's, "West Coast Mixtape Kings Vol. 1." The latter of which we let you preview snippet tracks from last month.

Prime is currently working on his upcoming debut album but took some time to ask dubcnn to release the full version of his track which can be heard on "West Coast Mixtape Kings Vol. 1." The track is called "Do What You Want To" and features Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle

Prime - Do What You Want To (Feat. Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle) (Prod. By Fuzz Felix)

To hear more from Prime visit is MySpace pages.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: LBC Native, In His "Prime" (Audio Ft. Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 06:52:10 AM »
This track is tight, its always good to see a new artist make some moves

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 08:32:50 AM »

Prime of Lethal Entertainment is an artist you may be not be familiar with, he is a twenty two year old Long Beach native and member of Soulhood Entertainment. Having been rapping for ten years he has developed a unique style and possesses a fresh energy always welcome in the genre. So far he has featured on The Soulhood Mixtape: "Stylefornia 1" and "Vol. 2 (The Movement)", Welcome To the Chuuch, Bad Azz’s Mixtape and recently DJ Warrior & DJ Strong's, "West Coast Mixtape Kings Vol. 1." The latter of which we let you preview snippet tracks from last month.

Prime is currently working on his upcoming debut album but took some time to ask dubcnn to release the full version of his track which can be heard on "West Coast Mixtape Kings Vol. 1." The track is called "Do What You Want To" and features Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle

Prime - Do What You Want To (Feat. Daz Dillinger & Lifestyle) (Prod. By Fuzz Felix)

To hear more from Prime visit is MySpace pages.

Bad Azz's mixtape ? Info please.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 09:27:35 AM »
i like the rap, but am not feeling the production - it's probably the hihats that makes me feel uncomfortable about it - can i get the accapella of that track somewhere? ;D

nevertheless, tight rap - good to know there is even more talent in the LBC

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 10:09:17 AM »
Thanks for the feedback guys! DPGC did you peep the other lbc cats i updated on last month? Dangerouz goods! Check em out in the archive!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network