Author Topic: sig test  (Read 421 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: sig test
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 11:34:20 AM »
...we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

dj dirty

• Lil Geezy
  • IF YOU AINT ON THA ROW ...FUCK YOU AND YO HOE
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 08:56:23 AM »
DOES MY SIG WORK?..

[img ]http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/LaurenGreenfield/lg%20tupac%20and%20suge%20knight/006.jpg[/img]
DOTY BLOCK GANG

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 11:15:29 AM »
DOES MY SIG WORK?..
Yes. How about mine?

dj dirty

• Lil Geezy
  • IF YOU AINT ON THA ROW ...FUCK YOU AND YO HOE
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2005, 12:41:40 PM »

[img ]http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/LaurenGreenfield/lg%20tupac%20and%20suge%20knight/006.jpg[/img]
DOTY BLOCK GANG

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2005, 04:15:54 PM »
Not many people know I was the first person to own a radio in Springfield. Weren't much on the airwaves those days, just Edison reciting the alphabet. "A," he'd say, then "B"..."C" would usually follow...

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »
ding ding da ding, make that ass vibrate

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 05:21:44 PM »
You see, back in my days, rich men would ride around in Zeppelins, dropping coins on people, and one day I seen J. D. Rockefeller flying by. So I run of the house with a big washtub and, hey! Where are you going? Don't leave this thread. ... Anyway, about my wash tub. I'd just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as... a walking bird. We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball"...