Author Topic: Biggies mom Files Death Lawsuit in US History – ag  (Read 137 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Biggies mom Files Death Lawsuit in US History – ag
« on: April 11, 2002, 03:24:07 PM »

According to National Public Radio, Mrs. Wallace, the mother of the late Notorious BIG is preparing to file one of the biggest wrongful death lawsuits in the history of the United States against the Los Angeles Police Department and current Police Chief Bernard Parks.
The foundation of the lawsuit is be based on evidence and collected information that claims that members of the Los Angeles Police Department had a major role in the death of Notorious BIG and may have possibly assisted in a contract to take Wallace's life as previously reported by the Los Angeles Times.
Inside investigators who have been working on the unsolved case have traced the use of radio transmissions around the Peterson's Auto Museum during the time that Notorious BIG was killed and have linked former police officer David Mack in conspiring with longtime friend Amir Muhammad to kill Christopher Wallace aka Notorious Big back in 1997.
The report also noted that Mack was hired by Deathrow Records on a part-time basis to handle security and was highly invloved with the rap label prior to the death of Wallace.
Current information that has been gathered by private investigators who have been working around the clock to solve the case have noted the lack of execution by the Los Angeles Police Department and police chief Bernard Parks in attempting to solve the murder who both according to National Public Radio have decided to stop working on the Notorious BIG investigation all together. As a result, and the lack of participation in the case, private investigators only feel that this just adds more curiousity as to what degree was the Los Angeles Police Department involved in one of the biggest unsolved mysteries in hip-hop history.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Biggies mom Files Death Lawsuit in US History
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 04:12:05 PM »
yeah and suge may have pay some to do so, they didn't think to do that just for fun...
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2002, 01:09:04 AM »
hope we get the thruth

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2002, 03:24:11 AM »
hope we get the truth

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2002, 10:11:59 AM »
shit... i hope she win every penny too... from Big to Pac... even ODB and especially camps like Three Six Mafia and most especially Rap A Lot the feds and local pds have been watching rap stars for the longest time and i wouldn't doubt if they had some kinda involvement...

they've had surveillance and taps on Rap A Lot for a decade now