Author Topic: Bugging claims probed by Man Utd  (Read 106 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Bugging claims probed by Man Utd
« on: November 12, 2005, 05:55:37 AM »

Bugging claims probed by Man Utd 

Manchester United have launched an investigation into claims that their dressing room was bugged during the Premiership victory over Chelsea.

Audio tapes apparently recorded at Old Trafford were obtained by The Sun, which handed them to the club.

A club statement said: "We have launched our own investigation and if necessary will involve the police."

The tapes apparently contain recordings of pre-match and half-time team talks, plus celebrations after the 1-0 win.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson had been under pressure before the game after United's 4-1 Premiership defeat to Middlesbrough and a 1-0 reverse to Lille in the Champions League.

On the tapes, Ferguson can reportedly be heard giving an inspirational team talk to his players before the game, and then issuing tactical advice at half-time when his side led 1-0.

In the wake of the victory, which ended Chelsea's 40-game unbeaten run, United's players are recorded congratulating each other.

The tapes also feature the players' reactions to Ferguson's post-match interview on television and then Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho's.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

Re: Bugging claims probed by Man Utd
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 06:09:01 AM »
I didint get the paper today, does anyone know if there were any quotes from what was said in the team talk.

United need to take a look at there security, if someone was able to place a device in there without anyone realising someone could have easily put something more dangerous in there.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Bugging claims probed by Man Utd
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 11:53:14 AM »
thats horrible if that happen to any time
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008