Author Topic: Check this out...  (Read 117 times)

Okka

Check this out...
« on: November 12, 2005, 08:59:09 AM »
thaFormula.com - Now was it true that you were gonna do an album with Dr. Dre called "Chairmen of the Boards?"

Erick Sermon - Yeah it was. It was supposed to go down right before Eminem blew up (laughs).

thaFormula.com - Did you guys ever work on anything together man?

Erick Sermon - Yeah I was down there working on "Detox" but he closed the project. I was doing a bunch of tracks and I was working on Joe Beast and Game earlier in the year.

Daaamn, that would've been niiice, Dre & Sermon makin a album 2gether, but i thought that Dre and Timbaland was supposed to have an album called "Chairmen of the Boards"

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re: Check this out...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 09:11:39 AM »
Daaamn, that would've been niiice, Dre & Sermon makin a album 2gether, but i thought that Dre and Timbaland was supposed to have an album called "Chairmen of the Boards"

Yeah, never heard about E Double doin an album with Dre. Smells like bullshit.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 11:56:47 AM »
^^^^I wouldn't call it "bullshit" since Erick Sermon himself says it. Besides...Tha Formula.com is known for having legit interviews.
It would've been nice though...The Green Eyed Bandit can cook up some funky tracks!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 12:23:47 PM »
^^^^I wouldn't call it "bullshit" since Erick Sermon himself says it. Besides...Tha Formula.com is known for having legit interviews.
It would've been nice though...The Green Eyed Bandit can cook up some funky tracks!

I feel you, but if I had believed everything a rapper/producer said... ;)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 01:16:03 PM »
I read something about a Dre/E album years ago in a mag.  I didn't believe that anymore than a Dre/Tim album.