Author Topic: the worst (FART)you have ever did.  (Read 363 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the worst (FART)you have ever did.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 10:48:18 AM »
Beagles can't bark. My ass can't make noise. It's a handicap.

uh beagles bark a lot. howl a lot to. they are hound dogs. i have a beagle and it has a loud ass bark for its size. larger then my moms golden retriever.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2005, 10:49:47 AM »
well it would either be the time i followed thru or the first time i had sex with my first gf it just cam out of no where and it was pretty loud but it was b4 the sex so it couldn't of been that bad, not something i make a habbit of doing around women unless they're one of the boys but i fart all the time otherwise.

my mate let a silent one rip in the pub the other night it was fucking terrible it stank so bad and lingered for about 10 minutes!! you could see the people on the other tables were not impressed lol

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 11:43:58 PM »
well it would either be the time i followed thru or the first time i had sex with my first gf it just cam out of no where and it was pretty loud but it was b4 the sex so it couldn't of been that bad, not something i make a habbit of doing around women unless they're one of the boys but i fart all the time otherwise.

my mate let a silent one rip in the pub the other night it was fucking terrible it stank so bad and lingered for about 10 minutes!! you could see the people on the other tables were not impressed lol
LMAO

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 02:56:33 AM »
I can't fart. I mean, I pass gas, but I can't make noise. My ass is like a beagle.
same here man its like i have a noise reducer up my ass cuz sometimes i try to make it sound and alll it sounds like is 'pshhhhhhh"

LOL, what a lifelike impression of a fart. Mines is......Girlfriends house, infront ov her sectarian, orange (prodestant) dad who hated my guts neway thanks 2 me bein a catholic. A dont know what was louder my fart or his tut n cry of "fenian" afterwards....safe 2 say she at ma house more than am at hers...lol

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 05:38:43 AM »
the most embarrasing farts are when you lift soemthing, or do a strech and one slips out.... when they slip out they always seem to make the loudest and longest sound...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 05:41:14 AM »
i once aet alot of chips, which was too old... when i farted my 2 friends began to cough

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 05:59:36 AM »

about 5 years ago around christmas time.. i'd been out the night before and had been drinkin Caffrey's which is an Irish ale.. anyways me and this guy i work with were in the server room at work.. which is a tiny tiny room.. doing something or other with one of the computers in there.. and i farted and basically it was the worst fart i've ever ever done.. was hilarious :)

Its really nice smooth easy to drink stuff but as i said day after you get the worst beer farts ever. Another beer that tastes similar is called Boston but its not served many places, but that doesnt give beer farts.. lol..

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 10:02:55 PM »
u ever have the runs...and THINK its gonna be a fart?!  :o

coola

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2005, 01:32:14 AM »
u ever have the runs...and THINK its gonna be a fart?!  :o

oh shit !! LOL i dont like where this is heading  :-X