Author Topic: Incase you guys haven't noticed........Dre's beats have fallen the fuck off  (Read 917 times)

coola

Re: Incase you guys haven't noticed........Dre's beats have fallen the fuck off
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2005, 07:50:14 AM »
people always say he's falling off before he drops an album... then he proves all you suckas wrong !! again and again... the man is a genius, he cant fail...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2005, 08:24:33 AM »
Plz believe me, Detox will be the next classic with bangin beats. Has dre ever let yall down? PLz give him some more credit. This nigga been producing straight classics for almost 20 years now. So plz have a little confidence in him. Because i know for sure detox is gonna be classic.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2005, 08:38:00 AM »
people always say he's falling off before he drops an album... then he proves all you suckas wrong !! again and again... the man is a genius, he cant fail...

:sign_werd:
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2005, 10:02:45 AM »
when I heard the beats he put on the GRODT soundtrack, I didn't want to believe they were from Dre because they were average as hell
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

coola

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2005, 10:07:11 AM »
when I heard the beats he put on the GRODT soundtrack, I didn't want to believe they were from Dre because they were average as hell

is that what he's putting on detox ? maybe 50 liked them beats, and dre gave them to him because they arent beats he wants to use for detox.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2005, 10:15:21 AM »
This is bullshit, just listen to the beats on Documentary and Massacre. There is too much hatin on Dre at this forum. The start from scratch is the best beat that has been released the last 4-5 years.I aint never seen so many people dickride one rapper as much as people on this forum dickride Quik, everything the guy has produced is not amazing and to be honest Trauma is really boring. I'm still saying that:
Dre's worst beat>any other producer in the game

coola

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 10:17:53 AM »

Dre's worst beat>any other producer in the game

c'mon now, that discredits your whole post.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 10:34:17 AM »

is that what he's putting on detox ? maybe 50 liked them beats, and dre gave them to him because they arent beats he wants to use for detox.

no because that was just an example of Dre's beats being weak

I hope he's just saving his good beats, but it's just to good to be true to thnk Detox will be on par with Chronic and Chronic 2001
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Paul

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2005, 10:34:31 AM »
dre hasnt fallen off, we can judge that wen an album comes out but the stuff he is puttin out isnt even that good on average. people have been sayin daz doesnt put the material hes put out in the past but if u lisyen to the new dpg album thatl prove u wrong , easily any of the beats on there could have been on rr&gb, but when the guns come out from 50's album if that was 2001 or chronic he would hav been shot down in flames. if hes what hes made out to be he wouldnt be puttin out shite like that.

i think dre is in the top 5 producers in the west but other producers like quik, daz, battlecat do put out more consistant stuff regularly :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 10:54:23 AM »
oh my goodness!!  U niggaz are crazy!!  Dre is 100 x better than any of these producers (even Quik).  If Quik's production was so bomb, like all of u say it is, his music would be getting bumped right now and it's not.  He's an excellent producer, don't get me wrong but he can't touch Dre and he'll tell you that himself that Dre's the man and all the rest need to get to his level.  He also says when Dre speaks, all of them listen and take advice. 

With that said, everytime Dre brings an album out, it's straight fire.  Stop comparing his work to 50's latest album, if you look, he did what, like one or two songs on there and the remix that Dre did is the most played song right now!  I hate the fucc out of 50 but Dre laced that nigga w/ a heater...

All you niggaz need to go bacc in history until now before you talk about anybody being better than Dre, this nigga making straight hits and if his production fell off so much, why are we still fiending for more Dre production/albums??  Ask me that question and why isn't the other producer's you guys mentioned not selling?

Well you have to break it down and look at what you are comparing. Most people who know music, as far as musicianship and music theory goes, know that DJ Quik is more talented than Dre is. He can do many things as far as complexity goes that Dre has never done before. Dre's name has been bigger than Quik's name because of the time he's been in the game, and because Dre has worked with many more artists that are appealing to the whole country than Quik. You can never judge music by what people seem to like, because many people aren't exposed to the same thing.

It also boils down to a producer versus beatmaker argument. There are some producers who make great beats, but as far as the songs and albums go, they aren't always classic. There are some producers who's music itself may not always be amazing, but the way that the songs and albums come together make it classic. This is what happens with Dre and Quik. Dre has re-invented his sound a lot of times, and whenever he does, people follow that style. Quik hasn't changed the game nearly as many times as Dre. At the same time, Quik can be seen as much more creative as Dre, for various reasons such as the fact his music changes up a lot more, has a lot more goin on in the beats, and is just musically superior.

Overall...I feel Dre does make better beats for people who like rap, but for people who like R&B, Jazz, Funk, and Rap, Quik is much better. So Dre is obviously going to be seen as a better and bigger producer by most people who like rap because of this. Dre also makes better albums than Quik as far as the overall product of the album, but musicwise, nah. If you bought the instrumental versions of Chronic 2001 and Rhythmalism before you heard the whole album with the rapping and all else, it would be a no-brainer that Rhythmalism had better instrumentals on it. But the songs on Chronic 01 made it better.

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2005, 10:59:31 AM »
agree with the threadstarter; most of them are nothing special, and Please STOPPING talking about Detox. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Dre fan but everybody said he's so busy  but nothing come out. Drop Busta album, Stat one, Obie 2nd lp, Interscope and the Math are really getting of my nerves

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2005, 11:24:41 AM »
Please let's not let this turn into ANOTHER Quik vs. Dre thread. That shit has been done to death.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2005, 11:43:47 AM »
People have such high standards and hopes for every beat dre produces. i expect if some of these so called lesser beats were made by say battlecat people would be saying how amazing they r.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:45:43 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WestCoasta

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2005, 11:48:44 AM »
There is too much hatin on Dre at this forum.
:laugh: yeah right man, if anything there's too much love

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »
There is too much hatin on Dre at this forum.
:laugh: yeah right man, if anything there's too much love

Yeah...it's a lotta dickriders here, but most people who say anything that sounds negative usually aren't knockin him, but bein realistic and tellin how they feel since people always put Dre at #1 on every single production-related list.