Author Topic: Answer the questions.  (Read 230 times)

mauzip

Answer the questions.
« on: November 20, 2005, 12:47:40 PM »
Choose an artist and use lines from his/her lyrics to answer the questions.

1. Artist you chose: There go lil TQ (I'm Comin')

2. Are you a male or female: I was just a young boy livin in the hub city (Westside)

3. Describe yourself: They should have named me Dr. Freeze cause I'm the coldest nigga y'all done seen (Ice Cold)

4. How do you feel about yourself: When I come threw I shut it down cause ain't no body bad like me (How It Be)

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Don't like women that can't control your mouth bitch. That's why you must understand you'll never be with me (How Can I Be Down)

6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: She keep it gangsta and extremely tight, she got the stuff that keep me up all night (Magic Ride)

7. Describe your current location: Now I'm standing on the corner, high as fuck (Westside Pt. III)

8. Describe where you want to be: If u take me downtown I'll be counting my chickens (Superbitches)

9. Your best friend is: Remember Melinda, I used to stay across the street from her, she coulda been a supermodel, don't remember doin' shit without her (RememberMelinda)

10. Your favourite colour: My beautiful black piece of chocolate (Sista)

11. What's the weather like: I look to the Lord above and it's starting to rain (Daily)

12. If your life were a television show what would it be: ???

13. What is life to you: What I'm lackin is peace of mind and I got to have it (Relax)

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Gotta do whatever to get by, gotta get our piece of the pie now, if you don't give it we gon take it. Why not? (Get By)

15. If you could change your name what would it be: Don Breezio (song title, lol)

16. Who do you admire: Miss Billie, I aint never heard a voice like yours (Gone But Not Forgotten)

17. Tell me something about the person who posted this before you: N/A

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 01:05:50 PM by Mauzip »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Answer the questions.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 01:11:57 PM »
Groupie alert!   :D

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 01:14:30 PM »
Groupie alert!   :D

You do the same thing with Dr. Dre ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 01:24:07 PM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 04:07:21 PM by We$t Coa$t Iz Not H33b »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 01:25:46 PM »
lol

i wonder who will be next to do it  :)
NO MORE WAR

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2005, 03:26:07 PM »
that's kinda hard..damn..
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 12:19:54 AM »
1. Artist you chose: Crazy muthafuck named Ice Cube (str8 outta compton)

2. Are you a male or female: Im i ni99a witta attitude thanks 2 yall (Chin Check)

3. Describe yourself: Don Mega (fuck dyin)

4. How do you feel about yourself: Fool im a vet u can bet (ghetto vet)

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: She look good and the bitch walk funny( bitch is a bitch)

6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: I used 2 get no play now she stay bhind me, coz a said a had a benz 190(i aint tha 1)

7. Describe your current location: Straight outta compton (srt8 outta compton)

8. Describe where you want to be: Chillin in the bahamas (westside slaughterhouse)

9. Your best friend is: Mack Maniac n Dub Shystie(Let it reign)

10. Your favourite colour: Young brother got it bad coz am BROWN (fuck the police)

11. What's the weather like: Sittin in the sunshine, wit only 1 nine (ws slaughterhouse)

12. If your life were a television show what would it be: The Godfather chronicles (made tht up)

13. What is life to you: Life aint nuthin but Bitches & Money (Gangsta Gangsta, i think)

14. What is the best advice you have to give: we gotta talk 2 our grandmoms (until we rich)

15. If you could change your name what would it be: The don mega ni99a who u think? (ghetto vet)

16. Who do you admire: God bless the memory of eazy e (chin check)

17. Tell me something about the person who posted this before you: Crazy dutchman who, apparently likes tq a lil 2 much.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 03:12:13 AM by Reggie Noble »

The Maestro

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 03:02:56 AM »
13. What is life to you: wipe our ass wit 20s light our joints wit 1s (until we rich, sorry am strugglin here)

for Cube u shouldda used "Life aint nuthin but bitches n money"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 03:10:16 AM »
Good lookin, i sat 4 ages thinkin bout it n 4got a real obvious 1

The Maestro

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 07:16:12 AM »
5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: She look good and the bitch walk funny( bitch is a bitch)

I would've used "Niggas asking me 'man, did u love her?' Loved her stupid ass enough to fuck her with a rubber"
song's even called X-Bitches

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 04:42:32 PM »
Choose an artist and use lines from his/her lyrics to answer the questions.

1. Artist you chose: I'm from Marcy, I'm varsity, chump, you're JV, (Jigga) Jay-Z. (Brooklyn's Finest)

2. Are you a male or female: Cookin raw with the Brooklyn boy. (Encore)

3. Describe yourself: You're now tuned into the muh'fuckin greatest. (Dirt Off Your Shoulder)

4. How do you feel about yourself: There's never been a nigga this good for this long (What More Can I Say)

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: You know I - thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em cause I don't fuckin need em (Big Pimpin')

6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: Got the hottest chick in the game wearin my chain, that's right (P.S.A.)

7. Describe your current location: In my rearview mirror is the motherfuckin law, got two choices y'all, pull over the car or (99 Problems)

8. Describe where you want to be: off the shore of Thailand (Can I Get A...)

9. Your best friend is: Bleek could be one hit away his whole career (Diamonds (Remix))

10. Your favourite colour: sky blue (It's Murda)

11. What's the weather like: Sunshine (Sunshine)  ;D

12. If your life were a television show what would it be: "Sex and the City" ('03 Bonnie & Clyde)

13. What is life to you: long (What More Can I Say)

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Fuck perception go with what makes sense (Moment of Clarity)

15. If you could change your name what would it be: Jigga, Jigga, that nigga Jigga (Jigga that Nigga)

16. Who do you admire: I say a B.I.G. verse, I'm only biggin up my brother (What More Can I Say)

17. Tell me something about the person who posted this before you: I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one  :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 04:45:08 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR