Author Topic: Those of yall that bought "In The Midnight Hour" did you notice...  (Read 275 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the difference between Garilla Pimpin on the album version and the track that was leaked a few months ago? On the album, the chords have more of a synthesized sound than the piano sound and the track is mixed differently. The way the track is mixed sounds way off to me. The leaked version is much better. Turn it Up Loud is mixed in the same manner, that song sounds "off" to me.

Despite that it's a good album, I don't understand the hate it's gotten. I'd give it a 7.5/10. Those 2 songs just sound "off" due to the mixing quality.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Those of yall that bought "In The Midnight Hour" did you notice...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 08:04:04 PM »
I like tha version on "Mid Night Hour" better, to me it sounds a lot clearer & they turned tha EQ up a little for tha synthesizer & a few of tha sound effects throughout tha song, but in tha end both versions are dope, no doubt... 8) But I agree with you about "Turn It Up Loud", it just didn't sound tha same... :(

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 09:13:37 PM »
The album version is much better, the sound effects fulfilled it's potential, and I don't think the leaked version was fully CD-Q or properly mixed down.

Toofly-SoflybeatS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 05:23:55 PM »
nice shit on dat album!!! warren g is back! fo real! !!!