Author Topic: Douchebag Car Dealership  (Read 91 times)

J Bananas

Douchebag Car Dealership
« on: November 17, 2005, 10:56:44 PM »
I was watching tonight on the news a story about this guy who got shafted out of 37,000 dollars by Lexus of Oakland. What happened was at a golf course in Oakland, a tournament was held where if you shoot a hole in one, you win a new Lexus. Some dude got a hole in one, came into the clubhouse, they all congratulated him and sent him to Lexus to sign the papers, he even had his picture taken in front of the Lex shaking the managers hand and recieved a certificate. Later that night he went out and rung up a 700 dollar bar tab buying rounds for people cuz he shot a hole in one. he did so because he opted to get the cash value of the car, which was 37,000. So he went home and after a few days he didnt recieve the money. He started callin muthafuckas up, and the manager at Lexus told him that Hole in One insurance, the insurance company for the golf course canceled the prize. Their lawyer stated that, since the specified hole the man scored a hole in one on was supposed to be 190 yards,a nd the tournament was played at 165 yards, they didnt have to make good on the offer. So case in point, dude was left with  a 700 dollar tab, and no 37,000 dollars promised to him. Now AINT THAT SOME SHIT.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Douchebag Car Dealership
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 10:58:56 PM »
OH SHIT,I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:08:06 PM »
shouldn't you be fondeling yourself to ESPN right now? "OH LAMAR PUT MY BACK COURT ON LOCK"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 11:09:32 PM »
shouldn't you be fondeling yourself to ESPN right now? "OH LAMAR PUT MY BACK COURT ON LOCK"

WEAK

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 11:10:35 PM »
haha yeah that hurt a little bit, I'm beginning to think all that black semen being pumped up your ass is coming out your mouth.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 04:02:19 AM »
haha yeah that hurt a little bit, I'm beginning to think all that black semen being pumped up your ass is coming out your mouth.
LMAO!

He cant walk straight either because of Kobe