Author Topic: lol,Yukmouth the first rapper to diss M.O.P  (Read 1210 times)

Okka

Re: lol,Yukmouth the first rapper to diss M.O.P
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2005, 12:24:38 AM »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2005, 02:06:46 AM »
Who the fuck is MOP why is it so shocking thats they getting dissed  ???

yeah exactly, what's the big shock about them being dissed?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2005, 02:07:56 AM »
Who the fuck is MOP why is it so shocking thats they getting dissed  ???

yeah exactly, what's the big shock about them being dissed?

people think they're gangsta as hell
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2005, 03:28:47 AM »
lol maybe Yuk said it like that to have an option left in case he ever ends up in the same club with the mo-p's or something "nah nah, I was talkin bout MOB, I ain't got no problem with you, you down with 50, I'm down withat j prince, it's nuthin !"

'EclipZe

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2005, 03:48:06 AM »
the disstrack is nice though  ::)

The Watcher

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2005, 05:33:17 AM »
MOP have said numerous times that they don't beef on wax, they will just handle it face to face .. they've run people out of their own city before, Yuk doesn't want it with MOP .. they do the rap shit for fun, but will handle this sorta shit in the street
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2005, 06:35:48 AM »
its not often that people diss M.O.P., i think they're pretty well respected when it comes to who and who not to beef with...the song aint all that, G-Unit aint got to waste their time replying to that bullshit...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2005, 07:42:49 AM »
i can see MOP just ignoring this unless there wanna try and score some points with 50.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2005, 09:20:49 AM »
Good for Yuk, it's about time someone dissed M.O.P. I never understood what the big deal is about them anyway their average at best.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2005, 11:15:33 AM »
Good for Yuk, it's about time someone dissed M.O.P. I never understood what the big deal is about them anyway their average at best.

what you mean it's about time, they never called out any names or nothin, bit nobody's shit, were never being attention whores, sold out or whatever else could make you wish someone gets dissed. And they don't give a flying fuck about 50's beefs. You wanna tell me yuk doesn't look stupid dissing them without any reason at all other than being the biggest attention whore ever, pissed cause nobody in g-unit gives a shit ?

he's been desperately tryin to get 50's attention for a year now, and 50 obviously does not care, it's time to let the fuck go lol

ROBSON

• Lil Geezy
  • DrunkSkunk Ent.
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2005, 01:20:39 PM »
YUK aint shit!

He was chillin up here in VANCOUVER, and one of our local rappers started shit with him and he aint say SHIT! He even snatched his ring! and YUK didnt do anything! LIKE A BITCH! Buddy still has the ring, and lots of witnesses!

Can't fuck with EAST VAN bitches!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2005, 01:24:05 PM »
YUK aint shit!

He was chillin up here in VANCOUVER, and one of our local rappers started shit with him and he aint say SHIT! He even snatched his ring! and YUK didnt do anything! LIKE A BITCH! Buddy still has the ring, and lots of witnesses!

::)

Okka

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2005, 01:28:25 PM »
YUK aint shit!

Yeeeeaaaaah riiiiight...

WestCoasta

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2005, 01:46:45 PM »
I never understood what the big deal is about them anyway their average at best.

seriously, what's the big deal?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2005, 02:44:32 PM »
it was bound to happen...
personally, i wudnt agree wit dissin them; the thing bout MOP is even tho they are signed under G-Unit, they'll do wutever they wanna even if it meanz chillin wit 50z adversariez.
for example, they were at Sheekz party for ther ealease of "After Taxes" and are also good wit Fat Joe.
hopefully they'll talk bout it n squash before thingz get ugly (assumin thingz will potetntially get ugly).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!