Author Topic: lol,Yukmouth the first rapper to diss M.O.P  (Read 1203 times)

ABN

Re: lol,Yukmouth the first rapper to diss M.O.P
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2005, 02:48:59 PM »
MOP have said numerous times that they don't beef on wax, they will just handle it face to face .. they've run people out of their own city before, Yuk doesn't want it with MOP .. they do the rap shit for fun, but will handle this sorta shit in the street
when have they ever ran anyone out of NYC better yet Brooklyn? they aint no super gangsters or anything like that and they haven´t done shit for me to believe that they´d even bark at Yuk if they bumped into eachother.

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2005, 09:21:40 PM »
MOP have said numerous times that they don't beef on wax, they will just handle it face to face .. they've run people out of their own city before, Yuk doesn't want it with MOP .. they do the rap shit for fun, but will handle this sorta shit in the street
when have they ever ran anyone out of NYC better yet Brooklyn? they aint no super gangsters or anything like that and they haven´t done shit for me to believe that they´d even bark at Yuk if they bumped into eachother.

J Bananas

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2005, 09:46:32 PM »
Yuk doesnt have  enough complex lyrics or any crediblity to be dissing the amount of people he does.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2005, 02:29:24 AM »
Good for Yuk, it's about time someone dissed M.O.P. I never understood what the big deal is about them anyway their average at best.

what you mean it's about time, they never called out any names or nothin, bit nobody's shit, were never being attention whores, sold out or whatever else could make you wish someone gets dissed. And they don't give a flying fuck about 50's beefs. You wanna tell me yuk doesn't look stupid dissing them without any reason at all other than being the biggest attention whore ever, pissed cause nobody in g-unit gives a shit ?

he's been desperately tryin to get 50's attention for a year now, and 50 obviously does not care, it's time to let the fuck go lol
How u know they dont care about fifs beef....we in the same army, u better have my back in at least one of these battles striaght up.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Toofly-SoflybeatS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2005, 06:11:08 PM »
right right! word on dat!

realboss06

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
mop dont fuck around, they not ones you should beef with

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2005, 06:49:15 PM »
I never understood what the big deal is about them anyway their average at best.

seriously, what's the big deal?

I have no idea either. I never saw what the hype was either. I thought I was the only one.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2005, 09:24:43 PM »

true
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"